Massachusetts Man Had 8,000 Steroids When Arrested in Brentwood

Jake_House

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats too close to home. Mass drug laws are lienant as all hell though. NH is where he is going to get SMOKED. NH drug laws are zero tolerance believe me when I say.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Poor bastard. You Snitch on the wrong guys and shits going to catch you.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
All it takes is 1 stupid fuck to take it all down from a lab.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well less fake hgh off the streets...

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A lot of biotech in mass right now

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
ya thats that bio tech for sure...got some right here...either that or Abott whih i think is made by the same ppl cuz it looks exactly the same same labels boxes, shrik wrapping, flip tops, same everything

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
bro he better just do this fucking time like a man and not bitch up...does ne one think u should email that to the source so he knows? just incase he tries to do something funky with the connect?

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Just because hes young doesn't mean hes a snitch. I'm 24, I don't snitch. If I was driving around with gear like that, I'd carry a handgun and commit suicide before snitching out to the cops. That kid should of mailed it to his destination. He could of held onto it and gave out an email address. Had an email out of the country out of US jurisdiction so police cannot subpeona a warrant. He could of worried about the DEA or FBI later if he was going to be sloppy like that. Local to state police would not be hard to get around, unless they went to the DEA or FBI. He gives out an email address to a narc, it comes in the mail, the cops don't have anything but maybe the post office he went to, which that can be gotten around. I don't understand how people get caught when it is easy to get caught, but too easy to avoid.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Another thing, that supplier that kid got that from, probably isn't worried about getting snitched out either, it was probably an online supplier that can't be touched by law enforcement.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How did they figure it was for resale some of you guys stashes are bigger then that ha!

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Just because hes young doesn't mean hes a snitch. I'm 24, I don't snitch. If I was driving around with gear like that, I'd carry a handgun and commit suicide before snitching out to the cops. That kid should of mailed it to his destination. He could of held onto it and gave out an email address. Had an email out of the country out of US jurisdiction so police cannot subpeona a warrant. He could of worried about the DEA or FBI later if he was going to be sloppy like that. Local to state police would not be hard to get around, unless they went to the DEA or FBI. He gives out an email address to a narc, it comes in the mail, the cops don't have anything but maybe the post office he went to, which that can be gotten around. I don't understand how people get caught when it is easy to get caught, but too easy to avoid.

you would commit suicide before u went to prison? but u wouldnt snitch? wtf hows that makes sense?

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
How did they figure it was for resale some of you guys stashes are bigger then that ha!

exactly what i was thinking..i've seen bros stashes that looked just as nice as that and that was for personally use and to help out a friend occasionally....fuckin police and media make this dude out to be some DrugLord

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
you would commit suicide before u went to prison? but u wouldnt snitch? wtf hows that makes sense?

Makes no sense, I would just do my time and live my life and on release knowing I did it all like a man not a rat or going out like a coward to the bullet of my own trigger.

He'd wish he snitched if the suicide went real bad and he ended up in real bad hands, just saying!

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Makes no sense, I would just do my time and live my life and on release knowing I did it all like a man not a rat or going out like a coward to the bullet of my own trigger.

He'd wish he snitched if the suicide went real bad and he ended up in real bad hands, just saying!

EXACTLY! another thing what they say that was valued at like over 50,000 dollar of gear. Guy thats like a few thousand bucks of gear. I mean i don't feel like counting all the bottles and doing the math but id say 5,6 grand tops. The orals are worth the most.

But the dude prob. has a clean record or like practically no record...will do a year or two in county at MOST. He wont even go upstate. Shit i got that much time in county down alread just sitting on the toilet!

Reaction score
Some of yall have stashes that big!!! WTF well god damn! I aspire to be like that one of these days

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What a waste. I'm with Bevo, I've never seen that much gear.

New Threads