Anabolic steroid, do you have any regrets about using the drug?

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have been curious about taking anabolic steroids for many years. I am a 29 year old male struggling with a weak sex drive, very low energy, skinny fat body type, very clean balanced diet and a fairly healthy lifestyle. I have read about most of the benefits and risks with the drug it seems to be a no brainier. Is it just d.a.r.e propaganda that makes people reluctant to sip from the holy grail? Also I am waiting for my lymes disease blood test to come back negative after having it for a long period of time. Before I hit the needle, does anyone have a story to share?

Thank you!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Did you also happen to have your testosterone levels checked by your Dr? Full bloods to rule out any other issues relating to your problems?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Bloodwork and training feedback from this board should be your first step. Assuming you want to continue to be hesitant and safe.

There’s more then likely a lot that can be done with those two things before you *need* to dabble with AAS. Want is a different story though...

I see it like putting butter on your toast at breakfast. Do you really need it to make breakfast healthy and fulfilling? No... is it some magical thing that replaces everything else.. No... but it sure does make the toast taste better :)

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Don't mix up hormone replacement therapy with steroid use; they're two different animals.

I had Lyme's disease but it was caught early and I have no ill lasting effects.

Gabriel

Reaction score
I like the Strong 1st post!!!

boxing45

Reaction score
65d5c190a53112e6fe5fff3cbbf371d8.jpg

bengom

Reaction score
Inexperienced user but as CJ275 said, I didn't get it done & wish I did so I don't know whats going on inside my body & will most likely never know my original bloods. Will definitely get tested pre, during and post cycle next time!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anytime someone tells me they have:

1. A clean diet
2. Fairly healthy lifestyle

...I have to dig in further because those are two very subjective statements. Can you elaborate on what this means (to you)?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha curious for many years? hell of a procrastinator you are. You mentioned nothing about your time and experience with lifting. I'll tell you this, I see guys all time start with steroids before they put in some real time with the iron. That's a big mistake right there. No regrets with my AAS usage.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anytime someone tells me they have:

1. A clean diet
2. Fairly healthy lifestyle

...I have to dig in further because those are two very subjective statements. Can you elaborate on what this means (to you)?

Usually:

1. Doesn't eat enough
2. Over doing cardio

Reaction score
If u doing all with head and thinking what u doing no regret but u should be going doing blood test and check all

sfw509

Reaction score
Agree with the above. Get full bloodwork done. There are several places to get it done at a decent price. Alta labs and private or she both good.

you said they were good, but what does your diet and training look like?

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Lol. The OP post is from 05/18/2020. The OP poster was last seen here 05/31/2020.

But I already just "thanked" a post up above, so, whadda I know :confused:

New Threads