Withdrawals???

bengom

Reaction score
I finished my cycle almost 2 weeks ago now,

The first 4-5 days was cool, but day 6's transition was mad! I have never felt how I did, so low, & working my job requires precision & focus but I could not focus for the rest of that week, creeping into Monday - Tuesday and on these 2 days my moods have never swung from one side to the other so badly! I actually ended up telling my boss to f*ck off, not trying to sound like I think I'm a big boy but my moods, 5 minutes before that I was happily lugging a gas bottle down the work shop. By Wednesday my focus was coming back & my anger/sadness had improved.

I started taking my Clomid PCT yesterday & the only weird effect it gave me was after I finished showering at the gym I opened my eyes and looking around it was like I had just gone from 1080p to 4K, like I have never seen anything with such definition in my life! Only lasted for about 5 minutes though.

By today, suffering from anxiety & mild depression for the last few years it seems to be back with me again, but I had a late night last night got full 8 hours though, does anyone think this will have effect?

How long before I will be back to the norm old me?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Months.

Steroids are 100% addictive, and the withdrawals won't kill you like GABA-mediated drugs (alcohol, benzos, etc) but you'll want to diem

AAS is worse than heroin.

We all here have a SA group that meet weekly. We have all lost custody of kids, wives, homes, etc. You just get so high from "powerball"-a tren and test mix-that you dont want to stop.

Put the needle down now. Before its too late.

Don't even touch Anadrol. It's a better high than ER-grade Dilaudid.

Reactions: Jin

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not withdrawal.

You should feel a little better on the clomid and nolva. How quick or how well you recover is not entirely predictable.

Did you use HCG while on? What were you taking?

bengom

Reaction score
I have already previously mentioned that I was an idiot & didn't fully research.

I was on only Test Enanthate at 300mg, twice a week for 3 months. And for the 1st month was also on Anadrol (love this one) taking only Arimidex when I got bloated, or saw nipples.

Felt spectacular through cycle, the only side effect I had while on was ache of the back and shoulders.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
You wouldnt feel any different coming off enanthate in six days. Its all in your head

I feel it if I skip a pin during TRT. Day 5 and 6 the Lethargy kicks in and you don’t feel as motivated. It’s minor but if he responds the same way he could be feeling something similar.

i aromatize a lot so I’m not sure if that helps speed up the clearance rate. Not sure why that would have anything to do with ester length but who knows. I can definitely tell.

op, it passes. Just eat bon-bond and be sad you’re shrinking for a bit!

Gabriel

Reaction score
Sounds like the 1st cycle end blues to me.............??I remember all those guys back in the day...Did their first cycle but when day X came,,,they were only off for two or three weeks,,,then from all the down sides(loss of,,size,strength,motivation,,,ect...) Jumped right back on the train.......A big and very common beginner mistake !!!

bengom

Reaction score
I see how it can happen, I have dropped 3kg, and can now touch my fingers behind my back (one over shoulder, one under) I had a good 3-4 inches clearance on cycle lol

I'm not getting back on any time soon. I'm 22 and I want kids one day, I am committing to one cycle a year, start in Feb end in May. I loved being on cycle but I'm still loving gym as much without the super man like strength gains & gains gains.

Much love to this forum for keeping me informed & sane!

Gabriel

Reaction score
Most us have all gone thru the cycle up's and down's..............PCT and mood swings,loss of strength size confidence.Sad to say ,it is the game !! Setting some realistic goals that are not out of reach and swallowing the cold fact that you will loose things at the end of each cycle...But it's a journey to be enjoyed not an end result...........Must be committed and look at the endgame....It's years not cycles that get results...Remember,,keep the faith,,diet,training,rest,,,repeat..................without those things ,,gear is just a waste of money!!! I didn't start till I was 30 and I did everything wrong many times...experience is the best teacher,sadly......Nothing worth while is ever easy,but hard work has it's rewards !!!

bengom

Reaction score
Yes this is all true, work, eat, experiment, train, eat, water, sleep, research, eat, cook, eat, eat & eat.

Merlin

Reaction score
If i was you I would finish PCT then get blood work

bengom

Reaction score
Straight after? Give it a week afterwards maybe? If I give you guys on this forum could you tell me how they are?

New Threads