Looking for info on compounds

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I've been reading the forums for a bit & you guys are throwing out names of compounds that I have no idea what they are or what they do. for example (Tren, Mast, Npp, PPP ect....)

Can anyone direct me to a link that can clear some of this up for me?

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trenbolone is a steroid used by veterinarians on livestock to increase muscle growth and appetite. To increase its effective half-life, trenbolone is not used in an unrefined form, but is rather administered as ester derivatives such as trenbolone acetate, trenbolone enanthate or trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Parabolan). Plasma lipases then cleave the ester group in the bloodstream leaving free trenbolone.
^^^^ The shit and I can't wait to run it

NPP
This is basically a fast acting DECA
Expert athletes thinking beyond Deca Durabolin to obtain extraordinary efficiency upgrades appreciate NPP (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) for its unrivaled efficiency and ease of use.

Mast:
Masteron is a powerful anabolic/androgenic steroid derived from DHT that was designed to fight certain forms of breast cancer. It is used by bodybuilders as a bulking and cutting agent, as well as an ancillary drug to combat estrogenic side effects like water-retention. Its toxicity to the liver is very low, although side effects such as acne, hair loss and prostrate enlargement are common.

and I am still unfamiliar with ppp

Tren/mast/ test cycle is what I am gonna do next

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think you added an extra p. Lol. It's pee pee and that's what darkside loves.

D my man do what i do and try them all and see what you like. I will say being an older gentleman you may wanna stay away from 19 nors like deca and Tren. Look into primo or maybe a low dose of Tren or deca. It's all what your looking for. Hormones are hormones but eating is where magic happens my man. Though aas is not made to be fat burners though some aid in fat loss. Just depends if you wanna cut or bulk.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you use the search bar here? I will check later but we should have some chem profiles...

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think he means TPP, which is Testosterone Phenyl Propionate....Combined with NPP creates a pretty powerful stack....

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great info. The reason for this thread was because I was looking at #### list & had no idea what alot of the compounds were or why someone would choose one compound over another. Yea, Herm I'm an old fucker & need to watch what I'm taking for sure. I'd never take something without checking with my fellow bros here anyway.

I was watching a Documentary called FrankenSteer the other day & they were talking about the pellet implants for steer which included Tren Ace & Estrodiol ( I think it was tren anyway ). Maybe Zeek should get these implants for his surgery recovery lol

Z

Zeek

Oh I see how it is, old guys kicking even older guys when they are down!! ;) If it would keep my size, sign me up!! I'll even Mooo a few times!

I think you will like that brands products, definitely some interesting things that are not offered by most others.

early 40's right D? at your age look to thing like primo, anavar, test and gh. Not saying don't bring into play some other things too. The truth is unless you plan to try to get your pro card something along those lines you really don't need much else

Thanks for all the great info. The reason for this thread was because I was looking at ### list & had no idea what alot of the compounds were or why someone would choose one compound over another. Yea, Herm I'm an old fucker & need to watch what I'm taking for sure. I'd never take something without checking with my fellow bros here anyway.

I was watching a Documentary called FrankenSteer the other day & they were talking about the pellet implants for steer which included Tren Ace & Estrodiol ( I think it was tren anyway ). Maybe Zeek should get these implants for his surgery recovery lol

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya D stuff like Tren is very hard on the body as well as recover time. Your on trt so you really dont have to recover from being shutdown. Primo at higher doses have very similar effects as Tren. You look good anyway brother. Keep up the good work. Ya zeeks an old geezer. Lol.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh I see how it is, old guys kicking even older guys when they are down!! ;) If it would keep my size, sign me up!! I'll even Mooo a few times!

I think you will like that brands products, definitely some interesting things that are not offered by most others.

early 40's right D? at your age look to thing like primo, anavar, test and gh. Not saying don't bring into play some other things too. The truth is unless you plan to try to get your pro card something along those lines you really don't need much else

I'll be 43 in about a month July 7.

Nope, no plans on going for my pro card lol. Maybe looking to put on a bit more beef, but we'll see after I finish up this cycle.
I do want to get my hands on some Var.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya D stuff like Tren is very hard on the body as well as recover time. Your on trt so you really dont have to recover from being shutdown. Primo at higher doses have very similar effects as Tren. You look good anyway brother. Keep up the good work. Ya zeeks an old geezer. Lol.

Thanks BigHerm!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I cant wait for my next cycle to give tren a shot.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I think he means TPP, which is Testosterone Phenyl Propionate....Combined with NPP creates a pretty powerful stack....

That was my stack for 2 years then decided to back off the Deca and switched to Mast P.

I never ran Tren but my best gains came from Test / Deca fast or slow esters!

Z

Zeek

Tren is like a gift from god and a curse from satan all at the same time!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My summer cycle will be done at the end of this month 12 weeks was Dbol & test 500mg. I'm up 15 lbs so far however I have not check my BF in a bit will do that tomorrow.

For my Fall cycle I should be looking into Primo, Var, Test & Hgh. From what I have read Primo maybe on the spendy side is that true? Anything else I should be looking into? Just remember I'm an old fucker.