HGH and Injection site pain??

Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten injection sure pain using GH? I’ve never gotten pain before (not once) until now it feels swollen, painful to touch almost feels bruised ??

im pinning sub Q 2-3” left of naval (or right) using 29g 1/2 inch slin pin

they are gray top s.tropins..my buddy who got the same stuff also messaged me about injection site pain

what could this be ?

mixed with sterile BAC water

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had burning during the injection, I have had bruising after a couple of shots. Some small lumps. Nothing major though.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had burning during the injection, I have had bruising after a couple of shots. Some small lumps. Nothing major though.

THIS>>>

I had this lots of times, but nothing major ever

Did it burn at all...?

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never had any pain or problems whatsover with the expensive pharm grade HGH I used to pin.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sometimes it gets sore because I pin GH twice a day all over the stomach area but never actual pain.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The generics from China are known for this to occur. Pharm grade this rarely happens.....

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
too much dimer in the hgh, or less purity than originally thought.... das what it is.... or just simply a side effect of the china tropins, some have it listed as a side effect

Last edited:
Reaction score
Interesting I’ve used generic from China many times with zero issues until now...I’ve always gotten tingling number hands fingers/carpal tunnel like symptoms and mild joint paint on the generics...I was surprised to get this pip pain (noticeably tender red swelled mark) and your saying it could be too much dimer in GH powder

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had that same problem with generics. Never once with Pharma.
!S!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U have been lucky, thats not the norm.....

Interesting I’ve used generic from China many times with zero issues until now...I’ve always gotten tingling number hands fingers/carpal tunnel like symptoms and mild joint paint on the generics...I was surprised to get this pip pain (noticeably tender red swelled mark) and your saying it could be too much dimer in GH powder

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been running blacktops for 3 weeks now. First run with chinese gh. Only have run seros in the past. Thankfully have had no issues

Reaction score
I've had this happen a couple times on generics, it was never a serious problem, but it doesn't make you feel great about what you're shooting.

New Threads