Fast kick-in

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I have always been a long ester guy. A friend had a vial of Tren A he was not going to use so he gave it to me. Figured I use it at the start of my cycle and then head to the E after 3 weeks. Running my TRT dose and 300 on the Tren.

I am use to the 4-5 week kick-in time but I'm at 18 days and feeling it. My first indication is that full bicep feeling and I'll be damn if I don't have that feeling now. Seriously, if someone said they were feeling something at the 2 week mark, I'd think they were just being hopeful.

Maybe I shouldn't be complaining but have any of you guys felt this so early and on a moderate dose?

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
You shooting the Ace ed or eod? One way you've done 18 shots by 18 days, other way about 9. I'm also a long-ester guy, but shouldn't you be feeling it by then, ed or eod?

Also, you complete Ace @ 3 weeks and only then begin Enanthate ..... won't that introduce a new kick-in time?

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Snake the only way your plan works is if you start the Tren E and Ace at the same time, and then stop the ace around week 4 or 5 and continue the Tren E. Like RD said, if you stop the Ace and just start the E, you're almost starting over.

I usually start "feeling" short esters within a week and seeing results by week 3. Long esters start "feeling" it week 3ish and results around 5.

Either way, personally I would just run the Ace or E and keep it simple. Tren A kicks much harder anyways.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You shooting the Ace ed or eod? One way you've done 18 shots by 18 days, other way about 9. I'm also a long-ester guy, but shouldn't you be feeling it by then, ed or eod?

Also, you complete Ace @ 3 weeks and only then begin Enanthate ..... won't that introduce a new kick-in time?

Mon. Wed. Sat. 100mg/pin

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Snake the only way your plan works is if you start the Tren E and Ace at the same time, and then stop the ace around week 4 or 5 and continue the Tren E. Like RD said, if you stop the Ace and just start the E, you're almost starting over.

I usually start "feeling" short esters within a week and seeing results by week 3. Long esters start "feeling" it week 3ish and results around 5.

Either way, personally I would just run the Ace or E and keep it simple. Tren A kicks much harder anyways.

Yeah I know what you mean and I would have to expect a valley here. Thanks for your experience with the kick-in time. Thought I was crazy.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I feel ace pretty quick. I had an extra last cycle so I did the same thing you are but I pinned both for 3 weeks then dropped the ace.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If all you have is one vial of ace, but sitting on multiple vials of E for your planned cycle, then start mixing the two now. yes, I feel short esters pretty quickly.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I feel ace pretty quick. I had an extra last cycle so I did the same thing you are but I pinned both for 3 weeks then dropped the ace.

With what you and DYS said, I may get an early jump on the E. Maybe pin both the last pin.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
guessing DYS meant more overlap than just one pin?

Yeah well that's all that's left. If I drop a spot in the Mr. O, DYS can give me shit over it. He has a valid point but where I'm at and for what little weight I'm lifting, I'll be fine.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah well that's all that's left. If I drop a spot in the Mr. O, DYS can give me shit over it. He has a valid point but where I'm at and for what little weight I'm lifting, I'll be fine.

Well you know for next time:32 (17): surprised to see you running tren again

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
I love starting a cycle on fast esters npp is awesome. Tried tren ace a couple times both ways high test and low.
Cant deal with the sides . but after a few weeks could lift a car.

Gabriel

Reaction score
I used to use Sustanon years ago for that jump start aspect,,then switch to Test-E around week 2 or 3 (with Sust for 2 weeks)....But mow,,stick with Test-E or C...............

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Last time I found my limit. This time I made up my mind to just do 300 and keep my test down to TRT.

well maybe it doesn't matter much but 300 of tren E is not the same as 300 of A. You could always go a wee bit higher with the E

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to use Sustanon years ago for that jump start aspect,,then switch to Test-E around week 2 or 3 (with Sust for 2 weeks)....But mow,,stick with Test-E or C...............

Jump start aspect with Sustanon? how so?