Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: acne help

Thanks

acne help

acne help
    during a cycle, a lot of acne is coming out, what drugs can I use, to solve?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mp420 View Post
    acne help
    during a cycle, a lot of acne is coming out, what drugs can I use, to solve?
    Drink more water, clean up your diet, and shower immediately after the gym. If youíre acne prone there isnít really that much you can do other than deal with it or stop taking gear. Iíve heard of some people taking accutane successfully, but the side effects can be horrible. Talk to a dermatologist if youíre dead set on staying on gear.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,561 Posts
    I’m prone to acne and I’ve found nothing to help except accutane. And I’ll never do that shit again.
    Iím public enemy number one. Iím sorry for all the things Iíve done. If indeed we do cross paths, itís nothing personal.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Straight30weight For This Useful Post:

boxing45 (05-22-2019)

Thanks
    Anything over 200mg of test and I get horrific acne. Next cycle I'm going to try just trt dose test and add in NPP to see if a mix of compounds is better than just one at the same mg/week.

Mine took months to clear when I went back to trt doses, and it's still not 100% clear yet. Lots of off color spots, hopefully they clear in time.

None of the otc cleansers worked, topical clyndamycin didn't work, benzoyl peroxide(all it did was bleach my sheets and shirts) and salicylic acid didn't work, multiple showers daily didn't work, changing shirts multiple times daily didn't work. Nothing worked for hormonal acne. And it wasn't my estradiol, it was in range. I don't say this to discourage you, but rather to help you avoid the costs of all that stuff.
    Last edited by CJ275; 05-22-2019 at 03:27 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

DF (05-22-2019),stonetag (05-24-2019)

Thanks
    Guess I have been lucky...I have only noticed oily skin and acne at really high doses of Test(800 to 1gr)...And them just more frequent showers and more aggressive soap worked fine......

Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 Times in 1,661 Posts
    I went through all the soaps & cleaners ect too. None of that seemed to help. The only thing that helped temporarily was tanning. I did do a course of Accutane. That did resolve the problem but as 30 said you really need to read the side effects of that crap.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DF For This Useful Post:

stonetag (05-24-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,307 Times in 1,400 Posts
    I've always had body acne even before TRT and blasting. Once on TRT it got really bad and then when I blasted, even worse. We are talking painful giant cyst acne. No fun. But honestly, after I learned to control my e2 properly, it's totally under control now. Yes, I still have body acne, but rarely do I get cystic bad acne anymore. Control your hormones properly, clean up your diet (avoid inflammation causing foods) and the acne goes away.
    "We are the white knights of the darker side of athletics." -HollyWoodCole

11. The Following User Says Thank You to automatondan For This Useful Post:

Straight30weight (05-22-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,655 Times in 3,526 Posts
    i read somewhere that cleansing with jizz helps
    "The weight teaches you"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 874 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by automatondan View Post
    Control your hormones properly, clean up your diet (avoid inflammation causing foods) and the acne goes away.
    Speaking from personal experience as well as from the data, this simply isn't true.

The reality of the situation is that if you are genetically predisposed to acne then you're going to get it on TRT and/or when cycling. Anything that causes a jump in your T levels is going to lead to acne. It is an ANDROGENIC side effect after all. Controlling E2 isn't going to do much of anything. Reducing the dose however, will.
    Cleaning up your diet may make it more controllable but cure it? Lol, no. Again, it isn't the cause. Otherwise you would have an easy cure for teenage acne too.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    i read somewhere that cleansing with jizz helps
    Jizz contains Zinc, which works for some forms of mild acne, so maybe. As long as the jizz isn't yours since you'd be depleting your zinc stores to initiate the process. Counterproductive.

​I'm talking shit by the way. Or am I? I encourage folks to try it and find out.
    Last edited by MrRippedZilla; 05-22-2019 at 03:53 PM.
    Proud misanthropist.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrRippedZilla For This Useful Post:

CJ275 (05-22-2019),German89 (05-22-2019),snake (05-24-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,935 Times in 996 Posts
    ^^^ lmfao

Benzoyl peroxide
    Facial scrubs
    Zinc
    Peroxide
    Actual medicine - the doctor prescribes
    Tomatoes and cucumbers - I don't know if it's me but when I start eating a lot, my skin is clearer.
    Sea salt. Epsom salt.
    Accutane
    Uhhh... that's all that's coming to mind

Always wash your face. I wash mine 3x a day. Sometimes more.
    Well, to be fair...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to German89 For This Useful Post:

Straight30weight (05-22-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,655 Times in 3,526 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post
    Speaking from personal experience as well as from the data, this simply isn't true.

The reality of the situation is that if you are genetically predisposed to acne then you're going to get it on TRT and/or when cycling. Anything that causes a jump in your T levels is going to lead to acne. It is an ANDROGENIC side effect after all. Controlling E2 isn't going to do much of anything. Reducing the dose however, will.
    Cleaning up your diet may make it more controllable but cure it? Lol, no. Again, it isn't the cause. Otherwise you would have an easy cure for teenage acne too.

Jizz contains Zinc, which works for some forms of mild acne, so maybe. As long as the jizz isn't yours since you'd be depleting your zinc stores to initiate the process. Counterproductive.

​I'm talking shit by the way. Or am I? I encourage folks to try it and find out.
    Haha I totally agree with genetic predisposition. It does play a major role and most likely the cause. I can blast like crazy and have both my test and E levels off the charts and not a single zit
    "The weight teaches you"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,561 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post

My personal experience shows the same. As a teen, my back and shoulders developed hardcore cystic acne. Tons of blood work, different drugs, nothing helped. Then I went on accutane and it cleared up. The scars remain however.

Fast forward to when I started training in my early 30s. Boom, it all came back like when I was 15. Same shit, tests, bloods, drugs. Nothing but accutane fixed it. Unfortunately I had a lot of complications from it and vowed to never run it again.

And once again fast forward to today. My back and shoulders once again went crazy while on a test cycle. E2 was fine, diet was fine. Seems elevated test brings it on. Now that I’m back on trt dose, it’s calmed down.
    Iím public enemy number one. Iím sorry for all the things Iíve done. If indeed we do cross paths, itís nothing personal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast