acne help

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
acne is genetics..I never had a single zit in my life..So are teeth cavities never had those too

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow. I certainly wasn't expecting you to take my post as some sort of personal attack and get this butthurt about it but OK. Lets role with it.

1) I quoted your post dude. You literally said: My reading comprehension isn't the issue here. If what you meant was that by following your advice the severity of the acne might be reduced then...fine. Correct yourself and say that.

2) Acne is an androgenic side effect. Going the "control E2" route is wrong. It's the same nonsense people used to give when it came to solving their prolactin problems. Focus on lowering androgenicity specificially - that means lower doses, less androgenous AAS choices, etc, etc. Deal with the cause directly.

3) I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at the idea of a clean diet curing acne and how millions of teenagers (including me way back when) would react to it. I mean, I'm laughing a bit at you now because you've taken everything so personally but..it's kind of funny. What can I say? Lol.

I apologise that my post was so hurtful to you. I didn't expect a member of your calibre to take it as you did. In future, I'll refrain from commenting on anything you say :)

Actually, #2 could be wrong. The effects of PGE2 and PGF2α on the proliferation, lipogenesis and inflammation of sebocytes appear not to be associated with androgenesis.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Same issues I’m having and I just had a hair transplant a few months back and all the open pores from the donor area are turning into huge pimples it’s embarrassing to go get a haircut. Shit does get better when I wash my face, back of head and neck several times a day. For the back the long shower brush has been working to get all the hard to reach places and I always keep a thing of clearasil pads at home and at my desk those help a lot when used frequently for me.

New Threads