acne help

Reaction score
acne help
during a cycle, a lot of acne is coming out, what drugs can I use, to solve?

boxing45

Reaction score
acne help
during a cycle, a lot of acne is coming out, what drugs can I use, to solve?

Drink more water, clean up your diet, and shower immediately after the gym. If you’re acne prone there isn’t really that much you can do other than deal with it or stop taking gear. I’ve heard of some people taking accutane successfully, but the side effects can be horrible. Talk to a dermatologist if you’re dead set on staying on gear.

Reaction score
I’m prone to acne and I’ve found nothing to help except accutane. And I’ll never do that shit again.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Anything over 200mg of test and I get horrific acne. Next cycle I'm going to try just trt dose test and add in NPP to see if a mix of compounds is better than just one at the same mg/week.

Mine took months to clear when I went back to trt doses, and it's still not 100% clear yet. Lots of off color spots, hopefully they clear in time.

None of the otc cleansers worked, topical clyndamycin didn't work, benzoyl peroxide(all it did was bleach my sheets and shirts) and salicylic acid didn't work, multiple showers daily didn't work, changing shirts multiple times daily didn't work. Nothing worked for hormonal acne. And it wasn't my estradiol, it was in range. I don't say this to discourage you, but rather to help you avoid the costs of all that stuff.

Last edited:

Gabriel

Reaction score
Guess I have been lucky...I have only noticed oily skin and acne at really high doses of Test(800 to 1gr)...And them just more frequent showers and more aggressive soap worked fine......

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I went through all the soaps & cleaners ect too. None of that seemed to help. The only thing that helped temporarily was tanning. I did do a course of Accutane. That did resolve the problem but as 30 said you really need to read the side effects of that crap.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I've always had body acne even before TRT and blasting. Once on TRT it got really bad and then when I blasted, even worse. We are talking painful giant cyst acne. No fun. But honestly, after I learned to control my e2 properly, it's totally under control now. Yes, I still have body acne, but rarely do I get cystic bad acne anymore. Control your hormones properly, clean up your diet (avoid inflammation causing foods) and the acne goes away.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i read somewhere that cleansing with jizz helps

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Control your hormones properly, clean up your diet (avoid inflammation causing foods) and the acne goes away.
Speaking from personal experience as well as from the data, this simply isn't true.

The reality of the situation is that if you are genetically predisposed to acne then you're going to get it on TRT and/or when cycling. Anything that causes a jump in your T levels is going to lead to acne. It is an ANDROGENIC side effect after all. Controlling E2 isn't going to do much of anything. Reducing the dose however, will.
Cleaning up your diet may make it more controllable but cure it? Lol, no. Again, it isn't the cause. Otherwise you would have an easy cure for teenage acne too.

i read somewhere that cleansing with jizz helps
Jizz contains Zinc, which works for some forms of mild acne, so maybe. As long as the jizz isn't yours since you'd be depleting your zinc stores to initiate the process. Counterproductive.

​I'm talking shit by the way. Or am I? I encourage folks to try it and find out.

Last edited:

German89

Elite
Reaction score
^^^ lmfao

Benzoyl peroxide
Facial scrubs
Zinc
Peroxide
Actual medicine - the doctor prescribes
Tomatoes and cucumbers - I don't know if it's me but when I start eating a lot, my skin is clearer.
Sea salt. Epsom salt.
Accutane
Uhhh... that's all that's coming to mind

Always wash your face. I wash mine 3x a day. Sometimes more.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Speaking from personal experience as well as from the data, this simply isn't true.

The reality of the situation is that if you are genetically predisposed to acne then you're going to get it on TRT and/or when cycling. Anything that causes a jump in your T levels is going to lead to acne. It is an ANDROGENIC side effect after all. Controlling E2 isn't going to do much of anything. Reducing the dose however, will.
Cleaning up your diet may make it more controllable but cure it? Lol, no. Again, it isn't the cause. Otherwise you would have an easy cure for teenage acne too.

Jizz contains Zinc, which works for some forms of mild acne, so maybe. As long as the jizz isn't yours since you'd be depleting your zinc stores to initiate the process. Counterproductive.

​I'm talking shit by the way. Or am I? I encourage folks to try it and find out.

Haha I totally agree with genetic predisposition. It does play a major role and most likely the cause. I can blast like crazy and have both my test and E levels off the charts and not a single zit

Reaction score

My personal experience shows the same. As a teen, my back and shoulders developed hardcore cystic acne. Tons of blood work, different drugs, nothing helped. Then I went on accutane and it cleared up. The scars remain however.

Fast forward to when I started training in my early 30s. Boom, it all came back like when I was 15. Same shit, tests, bloods, drugs. Nothing but accutane fixed it. Unfortunately I had a lot of complications from it and vowed to never run it again.

And once again fast forward to today. My back and shoulders once again went crazy while on a test cycle. E2 was fine, diet was fine. Seems elevated test brings it on. Now that I’m back on trt dose, it’s calmed down.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
although there will probably always be a few random pimples & spots on my face & back from the steroids

its no where near as bad as it would get when I was a fat no cardio guy

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

Did you actually read my post? I never claimed doing what I suggested would "cure his acne." In fact, I said I still have acne. All I said is that by learning how to better control e2 and eating cleaner (less inflammitory foods), he could better control his acne. This is true. Are there other factors? Of course. But he cannot control his genetics. I suggested things that he can. Why do you feel the need to tell me I'm wrong when this has been what has worked for me in my own personal experience? I'm sorry you feel I'm so laughable. All I was doing was speaking from my own experience and trying to be helpful.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Did you actually read my post? I never claimed doing what I suggested would "cure his acne." In fact, I said I still have acne. All I said is that by learning how to better control e2 and eating cleaner (less inflammitory foods), he could better control his acne. This is true. Are there other factors? Of course. But he cannot control his genetics. I suggested things that he can. Why do you feel the need to tell me I'm wrong when this has been what has worked for me in my own personal experience? I'm sorry you feel I'm so laughable. All I was doing was speaking from my own experience and trying to be helpful.
Wow. I certainly wasn't expecting you to take my post as some sort of personal attack and get this butthurt about it but OK. Lets role with it.

1) I quoted your post dude. You literally said:
Control your hormones properly, clean up your diet (avoid inflammation causing foods) and the acne goes away.
My reading comprehension isn't the issue here. If what you meant was that by following your advice the severity of the acne might be reduced then...fine. Correct yourself and say that.

2) Acne is an androgenic side effect. Going the "control E2" route is wrong. It's the same nonsense people used to give when it came to solving their prolactin problems. Focus on lowering androgenicity specificially - that means lower doses, less androgenous AAS choices, etc, etc. Deal with the cause directly.

3) I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at the idea of a clean diet curing acne and how millions of teenagers (including me way back when) would react to it. I mean, I'm laughing a bit at you now because you've taken everything so personally but..it's kind of funny. What can I say? Lol.

I apologise that my post was so hurtful to you. I didn't expect a member of your calibre to take it as you did. In future, I'll refrain from commenting on anything you say :)

Last edited:

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Wow. I certainly wasn't expecting you to take my post as some sort of personal attack and get this butthurt about it but OK. Lets role with it.

1) I quoted your post dude. You literally said: My reading comprehension isn't the issue here. If what you meant was that by following your advice the severity of the acne might be reduced then...fine. Correct yourself and say that.

2) Acne is an androgenic side effect. Going the "control E2" route is wrong. It's the same nonsense people used to give when it came to solving their prolactin problems. Focus on lowering androgenicity specificially - that means lower doses, less androgenous AAS choices, etc, etc. Deal with the cause directly.

3) I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at the idea of a clean diet curing acne and how millions of teenagers (including me way back when) would react to it. I mean, I'm laughing a bit at you now because you've taken everything so personally but..it's kind of funny. What can I say? Lol.

I apologise that my post was so hurtful to you. I didn't expect a member of your calibre to take it as you did. In future, I'll refrain from commenting on anything you say :)

Zilla, you know I have always had a lot of respect for you, but you took my post out of context because of what I didn't say explicitly. I feel like you are handling my feedback a little dramatic don't you think? As friends, can we not give each-other feedback or tell the other that we feel what was said gotten taken out of context? I don't think we need to part ways, I think we can handle this in a mature manor and just move forward... But do whatever you feel you need to do dude. I'm sorry if I offended you in my feedback.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Zilla, you know I have always had a lot of respect for you, but you took my post out of context because of what I didn't say explicitly. I feel like you are handling my feedback a little dramatic don't you think? As friends, can we not give each-other feedback or tell the other that we feel what was said gotten taken out of context? I don't think we need to part ways, I think we can handle this in a mature manor and just move forward... But do whatever you feel you need to do dude. I'm sorry if I offended you in my feedback.
part ways LOL are u two going steady? Hahahaha

New Threads