SARMS and PCT

Reaction score
I see a ton of different views on this, but still have yet to find a straightforward answer on this. I've done some googles lol and have read that they can be suppressive. It's a shame you can go down to your supplement store and buy them without proper stuff to find once you quite taking them. I've read that it doesn't convert to estrogen so you don't really need a pct/ai but if your testosterone is dropping below normal levels it would be needed? Maybe I'm just uneducated to it or don't know. I feel like there's many levels to this, not a ton of research has been done and if you're uneducated the common thought is "well if they sell it at a supplement store it can't be too bad for me." which is bullshit. Without getting off topic too much my main question is the pct. If they can sell something that is strong enough to make you need a pct, why is it not the same with something for after the fact. I also see members tear into people I'm not asking for nothing so don't assume I am.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SARMs are still technically legal over the counter. Prescription medications are not. That's why they aren't selling stuff for PCT along with the SARMs.

Reaction score
There's obviously a gray area to this. "not for human consumtion".

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's obviously a gray area to this. "not for human consumtion".

What? Not with with prescriptions meds. Either you have a script or you don't.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you have a legit sarm company......(IE, a trusted, good source)

than yes, they are suppress natty tes production...but only a small extent. If your going to say 1-10, 500mg of tes is a 10, osta/LDG/S4/any sarm is a .05

so they do technically do what they are advertised to do, but the extent and potency is vastly over worded/rated and the "real world claims" are just total shit.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
if you have a legit sarm company......(IE, a trusted, good source)

than yes, they are suppress natty tes production...but only a small extent. If your going to say 1-10, 500mg of tes is a 10, osta/LDG/S4/any sarm is a .05

so they do technically do what they are advertised to do, but the extent and potency is vastly over worded/rated and the "real world claims" are just total shit.

Can you explain the fractional shutdown phenomenon?

My understanding is that the HPTA is binary. Ie 50mg/test/wk is the same shut down as a gram a week.

Do these SARMS work around the negative feedback loop?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can you explain the fractional shutdown phenomenon?

My understanding is that the HPTA is binary. Ie 50mg/test/wk is the same shut down as a gram a week.

Do these SARMS work around the negative feedback loop?

They work

But back when peptides and research chems were popular everyone sold watered down products

They effect was overstated and compared to real gear.

This all was driven by the good old dollar, you can legally sell a cycles work stuff

Sarms, supplements n pct supplements

Then some bs Adex or provion to add to it.

A cross comparison would be tough, but I spent a lot of coin n sarms n peptides to find out I could of been getting better effects from 1/4 the amount in cash using tes/gh

Going a 6 month block on 2iu ED and 150mg of tes a week was 25% the cost and 5x the gains

I’m not old enough to really preach from my years of experience but this is one situation I definitely on

To end, the studies are real u no one can duplicate

Save ur money brother, if u have a hook up or whenever u find one, buy food and whey til than, if your old enough for TRT, go for that

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
They work

But back when peptides and research chems were popular everyone sold watered down products

They effect was overstated and compared to real gear.

This all was driven by the good old dollar, you can legally sell a cycles work stuff

Sarms, supplements n pct supplements

Then some bs Adex or provion to add to it.

A cross comparison would be tough, but I spent a lot of coin n sarms n peptides to find out I could of been getting better effects from 1/4 the amount in cash using tes/gh

Going a 6 month block on 2iu ED and 150mg of tes a week was 25% the cost and 5x the gains

I’m not old enough to really preach from my years of experience but this is one situation I definitely on

To end, the studies are real u no one can duplicate

Save ur money brother, if u have a hook up or whenever u find one, buy food and whey til than, if your old enough for TRT, go for that

I asked you about suppression of the HPTA. your response was about the effectiveness of SARMS.

My point is that if something is suppressive to the HPTA that effect is binary: suppressed/active.

You said “they suppress natty test production..... but only a small extent”

this is false.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I asked you about suppression of the HPTA. your response was about the effectiveness of SARMS.

My point is that if something is suppressive to the HPTA that effect is binary: suppressed/active.

You said “they suppress natty test production..... but only a small extent”

this is false.

im going to dig you up studies.

sarms do suppress, barely, but they do do it.

in comparison to tes, it jack, but it does happen. I am not sure what all of them, but the firsts....Osta & S4, GW i know it occurs.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
im going to dig you up studies.

sarms do suppress, barely, but they do do it.

in comparison to tes, it jack, but it does happen. I am not sure what all of them, but the firsts....Osta & S4, GW i know it occurs.

Cool.

I’m ok being incorrect because that means I will have learned something. Nothing I’ve ever read has indicated that suppression is gradated.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its hard to find the clear studies now. 2012/2013 time frame they were posted on every peptide/chem/sarm site.