Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,240 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    "We consider the potential for abuse to be so high that we are no longer approving 10mL vials even as prescribed by a doctor. We will only approve a single 1mL vial moving forward".

They say it's due to the potential for abuse but it's a bullshit money grab as each (1) 1mL vial comes with the same $15 copay the old 10mL jobber did. Oh, and I also need to leave work to pick up my prescription weekly now instead of every 10 weeks.
    So they only give you 1 at a time? I was at least getting 3 1 ml vials so it wasn’t so bad. But honestly, I stopped using the doc all together.
    Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
    Do not walk in front of me, for I may not follow.
    Do not walk beside me either.
    Pretty much just leave me alone.

Thanks
    Travel is a big plus just fill up the bottles with other shit you need as well and yes they are only 1ml bottles 4 of them at a time 6 months worth at a time. Sorry I do not have social media so I got excited and posted my happiness on here and ill start working out my finger stat SMH.

Thanks
    WTF they gave me 4 1 ml bottles then a refill for 5 more times so thats 24 weeks worth right there yeah they messing with you thats crazy. Maybe your state laws?
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight30weight View Post
    So they only give you 1 at a time? I was at least getting 3 1 ml vials so it wasn’t so bad. But honestly, I stopped using the doc all together.

Thanks
    He asked me how I pin and I told him my wife does it he prescribed that and some needles.

Thanks
    Insurance covers it despite no bloodwork showing low test and free test levels? Did your doctor have you skip 2 weeks of pinning for labs?

If not; lets see if you get a bill from your insurance company next month...

Thanks
    "We consider the potential for abuse to be so high that we are no longer approving 10mL vials even as prescribed by a doctor. We will only approve a single 1mL vial moving forward".

They say it's due to the potential for abuse but it's a bullshit money grab as each (1) 1mL vial comes with the same $15 copay the old 10mL jobber did. Oh, and I also need to leave work to pick up my prescription weekly now instead of every 10 weeks.
    I completely agree with Iron. I usually go to Costco and they used to carry the 10ml. She said something along the same lines to my doctor when he called it in. He told her: well the script is for 10 weeks, so you're going to give him 10 1ml vials (which she confirmed) what's the difference? Same potential for abuse.

The cost would have been around $220. He said to call around. I found out that the Walgreens near me would fill the 10ml script, so he called it in there. With a Good RX coupon, it was $44. Totally a money grab vs an abuse prevention issue.

Thanks
    Unless you're planning two week+ trips, the normal E/C esters will carry you through a weeks vacation easily.

Most people on TRT only pin e2w anyway unless they're lucky enough to take over the pins themselves.

OP, best of luck with the legal stuff. Insurance saw fit to increase the price of my test script by 900% overnight. Hope you have better luck.
    Pinning every two weeks , itís not the cave man days . Unless you want to feel like shit and have rollercoaster levels ya pin 2-3 times a week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12