Cycle help

Reaction score
I am 52. My natural test level is way low at 360. I've been lifting hard (for an old guy) for over a year now after a long hiatus. I did a Dbol, Deca Test cycle years ago (about 20) and would like to try that again.

I have access to

100 20mg Dbol pills
30 1 ml amps of Deca 250
30 1 ml amps of Sust 250

I do not have any post cycle or estrogen inhibitors yet. The cycle I did last time was 14 weeks and I got some small lumps in my breasts that went away rather quickly when I ended...

Any ideas how to best put this to work?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
1ml each twice/week will put u at 500 test/500 deca for 15 weeks, good cycle. eat 2-3 of them dbol pills per day til theyre gone starting the day of your 1st injection. get an ai (aromasin or arimidex) to run with the cycle. Didn't you mention beginning trt soon on another thread? if not it would be something to look into and no need for pct... happy trails

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
How about work on those test levels first, then cycle? See about trt, get that all worked out then get some more octane in the system.

You're old enough to do as you please but the above would be my advice. Considering your first post, you have some more easy gains to get without having to play the AAS card.

TT at 360 isn't great but I have seen worse. Do you think you're symptomatic now?

If you insist on pulling the trigger you could probably get by with what you have. Just get an AI and your PCT set up. Personally I have a feeling you're going to be on TRT soon and that's why I think S30 is on the mark. Think long haul my man.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
moved to correct forum. Also, welcome back!

Reaction score
Trt will cost me $250 a month and is basically just sust, I just found out my insurance won't cover it. The low test sucks, my dick works fine, but I have like O interest. Not sleeping well, joint pain, not much energy. Doc wanted to boost me to 800. I guess I just figured I had some available... why not use it. I appreciate all the input. You guys rock.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Trt will cost me $250 a month and is basically just sust, I just found out my insurance won't cover it. The low test sucks, my dick works fine, but I have like O interest. Not sleeping well, joint pain, not much energy. Doc wanted to boost me to 800. I guess I just figured I had some available... why not use it. I appreciate all the input. You guys rock.

Did you check into this and if so, how did you come up with that? You may be in a different state with different rules and costs but if my Dr. scrips me test Cyp at 200mg/wk and I pay it all out of pocket at the pharmacy, it's about $100 for a 10 ml. vial. That would get me 10 weeks.

Reaction score
That is a little less than my script would be but I have to see him once a month for follow ups. Maybe I should find another doc.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Thats a nice steroid cycle youve got your hands on there

like theyre saying get that trt puzzle figured out first though

the last thing youll wanna do after that sweet cycle

is go back to those lame natural test levels youve got goin

New Threads