2nd dnp run. (10 days at 2 caps...) -- LOG

Reaction score
Good job bud! Keep up the great work. AWESOME to see your actually having some results this time. Good luck bud.

Reaction score
just took 2 caps.... woke up feeling back to normal(heart was beating that fast)

I i only have 2 more caps left of crystal dnp. but i checked the tracking for my 125 mg yellow magic dnp (powder) and it should arrive monday. so tomorrow im going to take 2 caps... then sunday ill be off dnp... and monday ill start the powder dnp... im determined to get shredded. the sides are not bad at 2 caps.. 3 caps is where shit gets real and i have no energy and heart races... but 2 caps is perfect dose.... lets see how the powder dnp compares to the crystal... (i should start the powder dnp either monday or tuesday. thats when it is scheduled to arrive)

also strength is still good... im drained in the gym but i still am able to push myself with longer rest times and still lift some heavy weight.

i think it is because of my carb intake. im still getting 300-325g carbs on DNP.... and my fats are like 7G a day lol. and 200g protein...

if my fats were higher and carbs were lower i bet my strength would go down... the carbs are keeping me going. my last run dnp i had a little more fats and i was so lethargic but i also was taking clariitin so that could be it.

yes super low fats arent healthy. this is just temporarily since im on dnp...

Last edited:
Reaction score
just took my last 2 caps of crystal dnp.... my powder "yellow magic" dnp should arrive monday or tuesday and i will start it then. (ill start with 250 mg of it since its more potent and people report more sides). the tablets of yellow magic powder dnp is dosed at 125 mg per pill.. so whenever it arrives(monday or tuesday) ill start it at 250 mg...) and wait 3 days then bump to most likely 375 mg and stay at that dose...

what i noticed is the past 2 days i have been breathing heavy. which has been annoying. and throat has been very dry. iv been getting like 4-5 hours of sleep to and surprisingly im not that tired.... dont know why my body just keeps waking up... not even to piss. just wakes up on its own.

but strength in the gym is still here. actually got a rep stronger than last week...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Damn. Was itching my arm and noticed redness and like a bump. Hoping its not an allergix reaction because i have no health insurance.

Gonna take claritin

Reaction score
luckily the redness and bump went away overnight. waiting on my yellow magic dnp (powder) to arrive. will continue the log then. i suppose ill take my weight tomorrow. but im sure it will be inaccurate due to me drinking 1 cup of water every time i wake up (due to dryness in throat) but ill take the weight anyways..

Reaction score
stepped on the scale... 187.2lbs
so i took 20 caps of 250 mg crystal dnp to acheive this weight loss. ( 199-200 to 187.2lbs) plus its only been 2-3 days since i last took dnp.

still waiting for my yellow magic powder dnp to arrive...

ill start the log back up once it arrives...

very pleased with my results..

200 lbs to 187 lbs ... in just 10 days practically.. granted im sure some of this is glycogen loss and water loss but still cant all be from glycogen haha. also i did not lose ANY strength. i did not gain any strength either but i didnt lose any.... felt like shit in the gym but i pushed through.

if i can get down to 175 pounds ill be a happy camper. then i will probably just enjoy life and cut the old fashion way.. well with AAS of course. but just a simple 500 calorie deficit and test/tren. so i can slowly lose weight and also gain some strength. may even throw anadrol in at 50 mg to help with appetite suppression and strength since i hear people say they have no appetite on anadrol..

Last edited:
Reaction score
So my other dnp arrived but im not going to start it till next friday. Because my throat is very sore nose burns. And is runny. So i just want to get over my sickness first

Weight is 186.8lbs!!

Pic taken after i binged on oreos.

Ill continue log next friday and update with pics because im still holding water and feeling flat

Also i deadlifted 535lbs for 4 reps. But the previous week i got it for 6 reps. So a tiny bit strength loss.

But jesus almost 15lbs loss in like a week. Lets see how much of this water when i raise my calories a little bit this week and inflate again..

Throat is super dry. Not sure if its the dnp or im just sick or maybe both. Very sore...

Last edited:
Reaction score

199-200lbs - 186ish lbs 3 days after dnp.. But still holding water and feeling flat.

'Ake me want to keep going but but throat is just to sore to continue and insominia is bad. Resuming dnp in 8 days :)

Reaction score
Throat issue is definitely due to the dnp. I had the same exact side effect while running the yellow devil. Sore throat almost ever single day. Looking good bro. Good job!

Reaction score
thx bro. what did you do for the sore throat. it is so annoying. i woke up a few times last night because throat was a little ticklish and coughed. but also painful to cough. this shit is the worse =/

but its sort of a blessing and a curse right now because its 4 pm and all i had today was 2 cans of tuna (44G protein and 200 calories)just annoys my throat to swallow food.

hoping this sore throat goes away soon. its so annoying

Reaction score
I just kind of toughened it out bud. I know how extremely irratating and painful it can especially while trying to eat. I was taking sore throat drops which only helped a little bit but at least relieved some pain. Also I drank ice ice cold water and Gatorade throughout the whole day.

Reaction score
excellent log man. You knw you got great results when you look bigger in the after pic yet you are massively lighter AND depleted as hell. I also am getting the sore throat I'm on my first DNP run.