Can i do a tren and test-P cycle
Along with ECA stack ??
If yes what would be the recommended dosage
Hope you guys will help me out

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We could use a little history on ya bud. Tough for us to offer a recommendation like this without knowing you at all.

Weight
Bf%
Cycle history
Years lifting
Any major health concerns or injuries

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Are you asking about ECA doses, aas doses or both?

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The short answer is yes, yes you can. I’ve run tren/ECA and gotten great results.

Regardinf dosages - this isn’t a cookie cutter thing so like the guys above said, give us some details regarding yourself and we’ll help you out.

Reaction score
Height 5'11inches
Weight-81kgs
B.F% -16-18(in between)
Training experience-1.5yrs

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
enough said, get to work and leave the drugs alone dude.
Agreed. You seriously need to rethink this. At 81kg and 5’11” and 16% if you do a cut you’re going to look ****ing gross and pathetic.
Those stats at 1.5 years of training show you have no real foundation built yet.
Maintain 90-95kg for a year or more and THEN take another look at gear.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
You skipped age and history with AAS....?

Do you know what kind of trouble you can permanently get yourself into with tren?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Height 5'11inches
Weight-81kgs
B.F% -16-18(in between)
Training experience-1.5yrs

At your level adding in shit like this will actually complicate matters for you and that's the last thing you need to do.

You need to nail down two things: nutrition and training intensity.

If you are not consistently getting stronger in the gym, then you need to get a better training program. Are you getting stronger? Tell me how you know this to be true please. Describe your training program as well.

Nutrition can be a bit tricker. How much of what are you eating? Saying 'clean' or 'on point' means nothing to us. We want to know what you are eating and quantity. Do you know your total daily energy expenditure? Do you measure your intake accurately?

Reaction score
Don't think pf AAS as a jumpstart or quick fix bro....it is the last step. Once you have taken your body as far as you can naturally. I didn't do my first cycle until I had been training for over 10 years and competed at a national level in athletics, and had a personal training business well begun... Not that I'm some model of the right way, but AAS is there to take your body beyond its natural limits. You need to find out where those natural limits are first. Eat clean, sleep 8hrs, workout hard and with good record keeping for a couple more years bro....then talk AAS.

JJ

New Threads