Anavar :50mg
Igf1- 4ius 2 shots per week

Week:8-12
Nandrole Phenylpropionate : 800mg
Test P :800mg
Anavar :80mg
Igf1- 4ius 2 shots per week

And In the end would be mixing some primobol and boldanone

Please give your suggestion guys it would mean a lot to me one of my friend/mentor has designed this for me having a experience of 10yrs+ in BB.

Reaction score
Also Height : 5'11inches
Weight : 81kgs
B.f: 16.5-18% not sure(checked a month back)
Training experience :1.5yrs
Medical issues
Had major acxident 8 months ago in which my collar bone was broken
Now somewhat i've recovered

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You didn't waste any time getting to the gear talk as soon as you joined did ya?

Good luck with that cycle!

Reaction score
So what cycle will you guys would recommend
For a cut and for strenthing of joints asi had a major accident last year so don't want to go on a harsh rippy cycle or ECA stack

Reaction score
I just wanted to get suggestions from the experienced ones and don't want to trust anyone blinding that's the main reason i joined :) here

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Also
Height : 5'11" inches
Weight : 81kgs (178lbs)
B.f: 16.5-18% not sure(checked a month back)
Training experience :1.5yrs /QUOTE]

Honestly, learning proper nutrition and training should be addressed before you go the drug route.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
That’s lot of gear.

What’s your training and cycle history?

Reaction score
That’s lot of gear.

What’s your training and cycle history?

Traing:- Almost 2 Years,Hardcore,6 times a week(push,pull,legs or One day two muscle split)

Cycle 2
Cycle 1 used 8 months ago :)

Reaction score
i Wanted To Use ECA Stack +Test P+Tren cycle
But the giy is saying asi had accident history(9 months ago) he is saying That it is not good for my bones as i had clevicel ,shoulder bone dracture and iron plate has been drilled on my boones to join them back together.But When in january the doctor said that the bone has been joined and i can syart lifiting weight just to be careful

Reaction score
i Wanted To Use ECA Stack +Test P+Tren cycle
But the giy is saying asi had accident history(9 months ago) he is saying That it is not good for my bones as i had clevicel ,shoulder bone dracture and iron plate has been drilled on my boones to join them back together.But When in january the doctor said that the bone has been joined and i can syart lifiting weight just to be careful

Any valuable feedbacks would be appreciated i always wanted to be on a safe side if the above gear is too much can you guys please suggest any alternative or dosages ? I would be thankful to you :)

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Any valuable feedbacks would be appreciated i always wanted to be on a safe side if the above gear is too much can you guys please suggest any alternative or dosages ? I would be thankful to you :)
You need to learn to eat before you turn back to drugs.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Guys have already suggested you need to learn how to eat and I agree...

What does your daily diet intake look like? How many cals? What is your macro breakdown? With your previous cycle, what was the outcome? Why do you believe you need to cut? At 178 lbs and 5'11" you are most likely lacking muscle if you feel you are fat enough to cut. Sorry if I'm being harsh, I'm trying to help. Learning how to eat was the single best thing I ever did for myself and my physique. I went from skinny-fat 150-160 lbs and 6ft to around 210 and way less body fat. You can do this too. You should have been able to get to 200+ easily in your first cycle if you know how to eat properly.

Reaction score
Thanks for not being not and clearing things out
Guys have already suggested you need to learn how to eat and I agree...

What does your daily diet intake look like? How many cals? What is your macro breakdown? With your previous cycle, what was the outcome? Why do you believe you need to cut? At 178 lbs and 5'11" you are most likely lacking muscle if you feel you are fat enough to cut. Sorry if I'm being harsh, I'm trying to help. Learning how to eat was the single best thing I ever did for myself and my physique. I went from skinny-fat 150-160 lbs and 6ft to around 210 and way less body fat. You can do this too. You should have been able to get to 200+ easily in your first cycle if you know how to eat properly.

i have skinny fat and couple of years ago i was a fat little kid having no knowledge i just did tons of cardio and crash dieting and loosed 24kgs in 100days with proper nutrition or guidance my belly skin became loose because of that

And Nowadays Despite Deiting I'am having a lot of water rention in my skin and i ain't getting that proper body structure
My macros are maily around 2200-2400 calories and protein around 150gm/day

Can you please tell me should i go for this cycle( even if the dosages are reduced) ?

Last edited:

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for not being not and clearing things out

i have skinny fat and couple of years ago i was a fat little kid having no knowledge i just did tons of cardio and crash dieting and loosed 24kgs in 100days with proper nutrition or guidance my belly skin became loose because of that

And Nowadays Despite Deiting I'am having a lot of water rention in my skin and i ain't getting that proper body structure
My macros are maily around 2200-2400 calories and protein around 150gm/day

Can you please tell me should i go for this cycle( even if the dosages are reduced) ?

I highly advise you not to do this cycle. No one here will advise you to do the cycle.

Congrats on the weight loss. This is going to sound contrary in belief, but you NOW need to increase you cals. Increase your protein to 1.1-1.2 grams per goal body weight. I know you said you want to cut, but you actually NEED to build muscle first (for a year or two). So I would make my goal to get to 200 lbs naturally and eating properly and training properly. If you don't go crazy with your eating and you follow your daily macros, I 100% promise you won't get fat. You will gain muscle.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Let me help you with a bigger picture. You go on gear and if all goes well, you get bigger and stronger. You go off the gear and you will get smaller and weaker in it's absents. This is the reason no one does just one cycle.

Probably the only exclusion to that rule is someone who is not even close to his potential and probably could have done it without the drugs, just needs more time.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I’d also suggest learning how to eat slightly above maintenance and controlling your weight gain before cycling.

I’ve made a lot of mistakes in a short amount of time. The largest has been eating to many calories while on cycle and gaining weight faster then I should have.

In hindsight I should have stuck to something like 2 pounds per week maximum and realized anything over that was pure fat. We need to eat in excess to make the most out of it since it takes extra calories to build the muscle and to properly recover between workouts. On the other hand, for those of us who’ve lost a lot of weight, our bodies are just waiting to pile the fat back on.

Learn the basics of control first - then cycle.

Reaction score
Let me help you with a bigger picture. You go on gear and if all goes well, you get bigger and stronger. You go off the gear and you will get smaller and weaker in it's absents. This is the reason no one does just one cycle.

Probably the only exclusion to that rule is someone who is not even close to his potential and probably could have done it without the drugs, just needs more time.

Thank you mate :)
That's the kind of answer i was looking for
Appreciated

Reaction score
I highly advise you not to do this cycle. No one here will advise you to do the cycle.

Congrats on the weight loss. This is going to sound contrary in belief, but you NOW need to increase you cals. Increase your protein to 1.1-1.2 grams per goal body weight. I know you said you want to cut, but you actually NEED to build muscle first (for a year or two). So I would make my goal to get to 200 lbs naturally and eating properly and training properly. If you don't go crazy with your eating and you follow your daily macros, I 100% promise you won't get fat. You will gain muscle.

Thank You So Much For Not Being Rude And Replying
Appreciated :) but my only problem is that i have kindaloose belly skin due to rapid weight loss and improper nutrition in muly early weight loss stage
Should i go for spot reduction injectablesbin future ?

New Threads