New Member Here

Reaction score
6'2"
217 lbs
Currently doing a 6 day push/pull/legs power/hypertrophy split with additional assistance exercises.
Squat 205
Bench 190
Deadlift 260
OHP 120

My diet is clean.

Have had to push through a number of injuries over the years so sometime last year I basically had to start from scratch. Currently in PT for a recurring shoulder issue. Doesn't affect my workouts.

I'm not under any illusions that I'll ever look like a bodybuilder, but I do want long term strength and the energy and stamina to keep up with my growing family.

I want those numbers above to total 1200.

Update -

still 6-2 and 35 years old. clocking in at 194 lbs now and tape and caliper said 10% body fat at the gym, but idk if i believe that.
Squat - calculated 1RM 232, actual 225x1
Deadlift - calculated 1RM 319.8, actual 309.5x1
Bench - calculated 1RM 211.8, actual 205x1

I can not seem to get heavier on the three major lifts, with only the slight 1RM increases over the last 4 months. my physique looks better, but unfortunately my fatass days are still with me by way of extra skin. I got home from work after 8 months on my ship and got a cycle which i started last week. It is 300 deca and 250 test e per week, with 20mg proviron daily, 15 mg dianabol monrning/night and 15 mg aromasin every 3 days. The hardest part for me will be bumping my caloric intake so much after so long on a cut. My body is ready.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Have you tried using gripa or straps for your dead lifts? And how do you do your bench?
I personally use a wider grip on bench and followed alot of peoples basic advice when it came to benching, grip the bar lile trying to bend it, activate the lats.

And i noticed my bench numbers improve.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Update -

still 6-2 and 35 years old. clocking in at 194 lbs now and tape and caliper said 10% body fat at the gym, but idk if i believe that.
Squat - calculated 1RM 232, actual 225x1
Deadlift - calculated 1RM 319.8, actual 309.5x1
Bench - calculated 1RM 211.8, actual 205x1

I can not seem to get heavier on the three major lifts, with only the slight 1RM increases over the last 4 months. my physique looks better, but unfortunately my fatass days are still with me by way of extra skin. I got home from work after 8 months on my ship and got a cycle which i started last week. It is 300 deca and 250 test e per week, with 20mg proviron daily, 15 mg dianabol monrning/night and 15 mg aromasin every 3 days. The hardest part for me will be bumping my caloric intake so much after so long on a cut. My body is ready.

Put up a new thread in the training & workouts section.....

The help you will get there will be much more in depth