How to test the quality or purity of products?

Reaction score
Hi UGB members, I have got this question from many clients recently, I want to share it here and help some people to find the top one. These are my own words, not taken from anywhere, so feel free to comment away.

1. Melting point: it is quite easy to be done and with less requested equipments. But, for it is a simple way and it is with some potention mis-leading. For example, Test E is with melting point at 37 and Nandrolone DECA is almost the same. But, if you know it is DECA, and it can be easy to tell the powder is genius or not. Besides to test the goods is genius or not, to melt the raw powder can also be used for quality checking. When to melt the raw powder directly, if the oil is clear liquid, that can be taken as high quality raws. That's confirmed and used by lots of clients.

2. HPLC testing report: To get a much exact testing methods for purity, HPCL can be used. And, you can get the report in few minutes and it costs very little. If you know any friends in University of Chemical major, it can be done more easier. Even in some testing labs, it just costs you less.

3. HNMR and MS reports: Such testing methods are more used for goods identifying. But, it may costs a lot.

Above all, the easiest way is checking its melting point and our clients often use it.If you have better suggestions, please do not be stingy and share them with us.

Reaction score
You don't sell raws from China, by chance, do you? That seems like the beginning of a little plug... your "clients" reference lol I need my jacket....it is getting a little shilly in here :32 (11):

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also, moved to the correct forum. I expected more from you Emily. I'm disappointed.