Crazy pip

Reaction score
I usually have no issue pinning 2CC of test because of my protocol to prevent PIP. I first run the syringe full of oil under very warm water. NOT the needle. Then I inject nice and slow. After I pull it out I apply very generous pressure to the injection site with a finger and an alcohol swab. I’ll massage it in for a few minutes. About 20mins later I’ll use a roller and roll out my glute. Haven’t had an issue with pip ever since I started.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I usually have no issue pinning 2CC of test because of my protocol to prevent PIP. I first run the syringe full of oil under very warm water. NOT the needle. Then I inject nice and slow. After I pull it out I apply very generous pressure to the injection site with a finger and an alcohol swab. I’ll massage it in for a few minutes. About 20mins later I’ll use a roller and roll out my glute. Haven’t had an issue with pip ever since I started.

you're comparing apples and oranges. you're not understanding the situation here. We are talking about 400 mgs per ml. Very different than what you're comparing to.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, been busy an also
Dealing with this pip. Still very painful, can’t stand for long periods. It’s quite red and hot but I’m not feverish. If the redness continues to spread then I’m gonna go get some antibiotics. It’s almost like it’s caused a bit of cellulitis. I’m wikid clean when I prep for my pins and try to stay on point. This is my first time running parapharma, but I’ve always heard pretty good reviews. This was the first pin out of a newly opened bottle of test enanthate 400mg/ml. I’m running that once a week and running 30mg Ed of Winstrol, to try and clean up for beach season. Of course running a myriad of organ support supps.

Sucks man, makes me weary to pin it again.

New Threads