Test decanoate?

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Anybody else wonder why test decanoate isn't more popular? Not just in underground use but for TRT... Seems like it would be the go-to ester for medical TRT. It's my understanding that there's a push to start using undecanoate for TRT in Europe..seems crazy when test decanoate is a thing.

I would think it's a happy medium between the crazy ester weight of undecanoate and the peaks and valleys you get with enanthate and cyp..especially with the infrequent and low dosing protocols most of these TRT docs want to use (from what I'm always reading on forums).

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test Deca is one of the esters in Sust. I've used both Undeca and sust for TRT, (but not straight test deca), pinned once a week. I prefer sust, FWIW

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like it's really out there other than in sust. Maybe there's some lab reason.. Idk.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
My guess is availability, it's what's on the shelf at your local pharmacy. With Test Cyp. the "Once a week" seems like an easy pinning schedule. That may seem weird to us but it's simple for a Dr. and patient.

Gabriel

Reaction score
I actually got some years ago from a UGL and I loved it (I prefer longer esters)...Them the lab closed down!!!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lab providers have to go with the products that sell best. Its not possible for a lab to have every single ester available for sale....

Reaction score
It’s really just an availability issue. If you get Sust then it should have some in it. I personally really enjoy it

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ill see how it goes in my sust pinned today first time in 1 year and feel like crap instantly so hopefully its not the amount if quick esters hitting so quickly that is causing the crappy feeling and we will see how the test deca does in my body because my h&h raises quickly,
Never used sust basically just test cyp since early 2000's

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test Deca is one of the esters in Sust. I've used both Undeca and sust for TRT, (but not straight test deca), pinned once a week. I prefer sust, FWIW

Whats so great about sust and u pin 250 once per week for trt? Not sure how well my body will like td

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its a very very long ester

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Lab providers have to go with the products that sell best. Its not possible for a lab to have every single ester available for sale....

I'm sure.. I figure it would be more popular if it started to be used in TRT medicine. I don't understand why they ran trials and are now prescribing undecanoate (nebido) when the ester weight for that must be insane and decanoate seems like a happy middle ground for trt purposes.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
test cyp is probably the easiest riddle to solve plus the one a week deal makes it easy to keep track of

New Threads