Blood test

Reaction score
Question, where can I get one? I am natural but yet want to see what it looks like naturally? I just want a quick test and sent results. I may use or not use. But reading here. I see it wouldn't be a bad idea to test where I am naturally.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Question, where can I get one? I am natural but yet want to see what it looks like naturally? I just want a quick test and sent results. I may use or not use. But reading here. I see it wouldn't be a bad idea to test where I am naturally.

Doctor.

Or

PrivateMDlabs.com

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Snake, sees the word ho. Assumes female ��

Haha. We all get the female hormone panel: it’s everything you need and the cheapest option. Just choose the “male” option on the female hormone panel;)

Reaction score
"Note: If total testosterone results are expected to be >1500 it is best that the LC/MS-MS version of this panel be ordered. Reporting values that exceed 1500 will now be reported as >1500 for all regions, as this standard operating procedure will now be nationwide."

Anyone run into this yet? Not worries for establishing a base but if you're trying to back into effectiveness/actual concentrations from pinning, I would think it would be problematic.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
"Note: If total testosterone results are expected to be >1500 it is best that the LC/MS-MS version of this panel be ordered. Reporting values that exceed 1500 will now be reported as >1500 for all regions, as this standard operating procedure will now be nationwide."

Anyone run into this yet? Not worries for establishing a base but if you're trying to back into effectiveness/actual concentrations from pinning, I would think it would be problematic.

You can test beyond 1,500. It costs more and may not be available on the female hormone panel.

Only reason you'd need to test above 1,500 is if you don’t trust your source or you are just curious.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Any lab test now is an option if they are in your region....cost about $70 for total and free test
but the female hormone panel the others shared is a better deal for sure

New Threads