Should I PCT

Reaction score
HI guys

So I am considering coming off and doing a PCT getting bloods done and then cycling from now on.

I took a cycle of 500mg of test e for about 16 weeks and have been cruising on 250mg a week for about another 10 weeks so I've been on test e for about 28 weeks.

I have read a lot of the posts on the PCT boards where a lot of the more reputable people on the forum say that PCT is for quitters and that they don't pct.

IM 22 and still trying to get huge.

I have access to HCG clomid and Nolvadex.

I have 3 more vials of test e so want to start pct in about 3 weeks from now (if you recommend it)

never run a pct before so any and all help is greatly appreciated.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
PCT. Listen, you're 22, why fuk with the shit the rest of your life at this point. You have all kinds of time to get "huge". Knowledge plays a big part in the game. "PCT is for people who want to live longer".

Reaction score
im 168cm at 82 kg with 12%bf not sure if that says anything

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
PCT. Listen, you're 22, why fuk with the shit the rest of your life at this point. You have all kinds of time to get "huge". Knowledge plays a big part in the game. "PCT is for people who want to live longer".

What Stone said.

At 22 y.o. and average TT levels, your gains will far exceed those of an older guy even on gear. You have easy gains ahead of you and you're not even in the prime of your lifting career.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So as for pct clomid 50 mg a day and some HCG ?

No, HCG is suppressive so don't use it during pct. There is a window of 2 weeks between last pin and pct. You will use it then.

Once the HCG therapy stops you start the clomid and nolva.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
PCT man, I got on at 20-21 and didn’t come off for 8 months at a high dose (this was years back before on this site)was not able to get my levels back up even went to an endo and he said my chances were slim and now I have to take test for the rest of my life
if you don’t plan on coming off then may want To begin researching TRT. Your body can only handle so much before you get to the point of no return. I wish I had been on this board to get advice like you are but instead I made a bad choice and have to live with it don’t do what I did. Listen to advice here and be smart and safe about it man. There is tons of knowledge here