Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

DNP and High FAT?

Hello

Can i use DNP with HIGH Fat Diet, or its better with Carbs.

200g Fat, 50g Carbs , 200-250g Protein, can i use this?

Or is better less 50g Fat daily, Carbs 150-200g , Rest Protein?

What is better for Results?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,341 Times in 7,903 Posts
    Carbs or low/no carb while using DNP is a matter of personal opinion and is generally related to heat sides and how you feel on a keto diet. One is not really superior than the other for fat loss.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

pumperalbo (05-29-2019)

Thanks
    What if you eat 2500 calories and 100g Carbs 50g fat and the rest of the protein is over 300grams of protein, is not that counterproductive?
    It is said that too much protein is also converted into carbohydrates, they say.

Are 300g Protein not too much then?

Thanks
    POB is spot on.
    Some say deplete glycogen before use not sure if it’s necessary. I did not. I did not change my macro ratio up at al I just dropped total caloric intake down keeping my ratios the same and I eat a higher carb lower fat diet. My girl dropped carbs down a lot
    we both had about the same results

but more carbs will make you hotter for sure

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Texan69 For This Useful Post:

pumperalbo (05-30-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Carbs or low/no carb while using DNP is a matter of personal opinion and is generally related to heat sides and how you feel on a keto diet. One is not really superior than the other for fat loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan69 View Post
    POB is spot on.
    Some say deplete glycogen before use not sure if it’s necessary. I did not. I did not change my macro ratio up at al I just dropped total caloric intake down keeping my ratios the same and I eat a higher carb lower fat diet. My girl dropped carbs down a lot
    we both had about the same results

but more carbs will make you hotter for sure
    A human trial published in 1933 in the Journal of the American Medical Association by Cutting, Stockton and Tainter showed this wasnt the case

The diets tested were high carb (72% carbohydrates, 1 g protein/kg, and the rest fat), high-protein (10% carbohydrate, 1.7 g/kg protein, and the rest fat), highfat (15% carbohydrates, 1 g/kg protein, and the rest fat), and a “balanced” diet (40% carbohydrates, 10 % protein, and 50% fat). The high carbohydrate dieters reported a maximal increase in metabolic output over 7 days of 55% and they perspired significantly and felt “warm”. Mean weight loss was about 5 lbs over one week. Dieters on the high-fat regimen had moderate sensations of warmth and they had a maximal metabolic increase of 50%. They reported fatigue with exertion and they lost about 3 lbs over one week.

I was trying to paraphrase all that above on my cellphone so sorry for horrible grammer and choppiness of info.
    "What hurts more, Physical pain or Mental pain? What hurts more, getting punched in the face or getting your heart broken?" -Tashi, HCX MMA

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MS1605 For This Useful Post:

pumperalbo (05-30-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Personally I would start a diet which ever suits and use dnp as an addition to that diet. Then once you stop the dnp continue in the same diet so you don’t rebound and add the fat back on.
    Your better to be looking at it than looking for it..Me

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

Emily (06-11-2019),pumperalbo (05-30-2019),Texan69 (06-01-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Personally I would start a diet which ever suits and use dnp as an addition to that diet. Then once you stop the dnp continue in the same diet so you don’t rebound and add the fat back on.

Yes, my idea was that during DNP, 5x sports do weight training per week, at 2500 calories, after the DNP run goes down to 2000kcal first for about 20 days, so you should not put on fat in the normal case.

Yes the Carbs warmer make that true, but the problem is that many say that too much protein is converted into glucose, which means carbohydrates, but I stay at max 300g of protein hope that's not too much.

Thanks
    Not what I meant, what I mean is start a diet now what ever macros and calories you need to be in deficit. Run this diet so you begin to lose weight. After a few weeks to a month add in the dnp for a week to 10 days using the same diet. After the dnp continue your same diet. Just take into account your tdee will change after the weight loss

Quote Originally Posted by pumperalbo View Post
    Yes, my idea was that during DNP, 5x sports do weight training per week, at 2500 calories, after the DNP run goes down to 2000kcal first for about 20 days, so you should not put on fat in the normal case.

Yes the Carbs warmer make that true, but the problem is that many say that too much protein is converted into glucose, which means carbohydrates, but I stay at max 300g of protein hope that's not too much.

Thanks
    Just looked back at your old posts and you have asked every conceivable question there is to ask and already had them all answered.
    Have you ran it yet?

Thanks
    Just looked back at your old posts and you have asked every conceivable question there is to ask and already had them all answered.
    Have you ran it yet?

Hi

yes the question was more for a friend who has been training for 8 years, he had asked me if HighFat would work instead of Carbs on DNP.

I've been clean from DNP for 1 year and I'm Natural, I've lost a lot of Bodyfat, through training and eating.

So much people say on DNP max 50g Fat, is better for lost more Fat, and use Carbs 150-250g.

Thanks
    Why dont you advise him from your own experiences? That’s exactly what we are doing

Quote Originally Posted by pumperalbo View Post
    Hi

yes the question was more for a friend who has been training for 8 years, he had asked me if HighFat would work instead of Carbs on DNP.

I've been clean from DNP for 1 year and I'm Natural, I've lost a lot of Bodyfat, through training and eating.

So much people say on DNP max 50g Fat, is better for lost more Fat, and use Carbs 150-250g.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

pumperalbo (05-31-2019)

Thanks
    Why dont you advise him from your own experiences? That’s exactly what we are doing
    You can tell people against that, but most of them do it anyway, he's been in the bodybuilding scene for a long time and he's already taken it 2x, he wanted to try a third try, but this time with fewer carbs and highfat, I'd been asked obs works, so I'm looking for answers if it would work so well with HighFat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast