No UGL is sterile: change my mind

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not true, an UGL can use recrystallization to remove heavy metals, thus increasing the purity of the powder.....Years ago a few labs would use this process, but you dont hear 2 much about it of late......

Heavy metals, like arsenic, should be the #1 worry!

Sterility is an matter of trust. I trust my chef 100% to be sterile during AAS production.

Zero UGL producers can remove the heavy metals in Chinese raws.

It's not their fault-it's Chinese powder producers.

The real issue is heavy metals we inject weekly, for years, and how we're unable to ever avoid injecting those heavy metals.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like the title says...

No UGL can be "sure it's sterile" unless you are a big budget operation with some serious know-how.

Curious if anyone thinks otherwise or if this is one of those calculated risks we all accept?

Beyond a reasonable doubt? Perhaps not ...but to flip the coin have you ever brewed yourself? I think learning that process would put everything into complete perspective to anyone wondering about how safe the stuff they choose to inject is.

Aoutest

Reaction score
I’ve got a laminar flow hood that I do my mycology work under and never get any contamination. I make my gear there too. Mine is sterile hands down because I basically have a commercial set up. Any decent UGL uses a hood and it’s not hard to be sterile in technique.

Last edited:

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I remember Swisher referring to this back on the pre-ORD SSB board. Spent a fair amount of time on the board just hanging out and posting, but he'd sign off by saying "gotta get back under the hood" or words to that effect.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Jesus christ, I was eating when I saw that!!! :32 (11):

Reaction score
I'm not sure. I do know that he's healing up quite nicely. unfortunately, his ass modeling days are over.

Don't skip legs.
gox-4-e1040-g004.jpg

Reaction score
Maybe with a proper Bleaching and a good Brazilian wax job.

Reaction score
Many people said underground in the forum, what does it mean in here? And also pip?
I agree. It is unlikely that an underground lab is going to be sterile. Maybe some are.

Sanitary and safe enough to avoid infection, sure. The practical data proves that. But there will always be a risk.

Reaction score
Underground lab- a lab created and operated by non scientists / chemists.

pip- A state of hypochondria dreamt up by some pussy / pussies.

Reaction score
I know this is a late response. However I must oblige.
UGL's notoriously are not sterile. However, getting something sterile is quite simple. UGL's simply have a higher chance for contamination than real laboratories. However, if you do some searching on the net, you will see an endless amount of the SAME pictures of infection and problems with even pharm gear. Sandoz, Perrigo, etc they all have had their negative reviews. MOST of the time when it comes to unclean gear it is not so much the gear as it is the person pinning the gear. This can be proven and observed (in most cases) by noting that the person receiving the problems is usually the ONLY one out of that entire LOT# for that product whom is having that problem!!!
I once had a guy claiming that his UGL was obviously providing him with DIRTY gear cause he kept having reactions at injection site. Long story short. It was determined after LONG bouts with his UGL and trying to figure out what was wrong given that EVERYONE else on that same batch was having 0 issues that: This guy was washing the injection site prior to pinning with his washing luffa. This luffa he openly admitted was the same luffa he used EVERYDAY to wash his (you guessed it) ASSHOLE... That is right, his shitter. So he was getting straight feces into the pin site everytime he pinned. But for a while all he would claim is the UGL was unsterile.
UGL's (very few) but ugl's can actually be more sterile than some labs!!! Technique and a good eye for attention to details is all that is needed to achieve pharma sterility.
Lastly, some of the people pinning ANY of this shit, ugl or pharm are absolute MORONS and have no business doing their own injections or doing gear period! Wiggling around during pinning, injection too shallow or deep, using dull needles cause one cannot understand that plunging out of 3 different vials then pinning with the same needle is probably going to dull it. Using CHEAP needles/syringes that melt or dull quickly. and a LIST of other shit to include not properly swabbing the vial and pin site first ALLLLLL contribute to:
"I think my UGL is not sterile" jargon!!!
Alas, 70% of UGL's do not probably have the education and or IQ for actually making sterile proper gear and thus it gives BAD names to the games!!!

New Threads