No UGL is sterile: change my mind

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
poop loufa?!
tell ur boy to get some damn alcohol swabs!

Reaction score
poop loufa?!
tell ur boy to get some damn alcohol swabs!

Is that how you spell Loufa??? LOL, I never could spell worth a shit! Loufa... Sounds gay huh? Anyway, thanks for the correction, and yeah... An alcohol swab can go a long way if a m-f'er would use one. I was at a buddies house yesterday as a matter of fact and he just pulls his pin out, stabs his ugl's vial and pins, NO SWABBING ANYTHING!!! And these guys wonder why they get PIP and infections.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
I've been using gear bought online for 20+ years with zero infections. Enough benzyl alcohol will kill any bacteria. Hell, I even used the same pin and syringe like 15 times in a row without problems. Always have strong antibiotics on hand like Bactrim or Clindamycin.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should... a dull unsanitary needle sounds like great times... for a junkie.

I was in a halfway house after failing a piss test while on deferred adjudication for felony steroid possession. I couldn't order them there. My brother had to sneak them in for me. He only brought three! I even had my liquid Xanax hidden in a Visine bottle. I totally got rehabilitated :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This was in 2004, not recently.

myosin

Elite
Reaction score
Like the title says...

No UGL can be "sure it's sterile" unless you are a big budget operation with some serious know-how.

Curious if anyone thinks otherwise or if this is one of those calculated risks we all accept?

Fair question... I would say it's on a spectrum depending on the provider. I know a couple guys in the biz that are EXCEPTIONAL... one is on this board, and I can say that they are as a sterile as you can be.

For me- I've worked in the health field for 20 years working hands on with countless sterile procedures in the hospital... I don't mean to toot my own horn but with my knowledge and perfectionism and neuroticism (almost one in the same) and desire to have my customers safe and happy, I think I do EXTREMELY well with my lab.

Reaction score
Like the title says...

No UGL can be "sure it's sterile" unless you are a big budget operation with some serious know-how.

Curious if anyone thinks otherwise or if this is one of those calculated risks we all accept?

I would say that I think the most UGL don't use an autoklav to sterilize the oils ahead.
They put the raws and different oils together, put benzylalcohol an benzylbenzoate in this mix and ready.
But if you use an autoklav + bb and ba it should be sterile.

Only we don't know how sterile tha steroid raws from the chinese suppliers are...

I myself used ever an autoklav.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I would say that I think the most UGL don't use an autoklav to sterilize the oils ahead.
They put the raws and different oils together, put benzylalcohol an benzylbenzoate in this mix and ready.
But if you use an autoklav + bb and ba it should be sterile.

Only we don't know how sterile tha steroid raws from the chinese suppliers are...

I myself used ever an autoklav.

This make no sense at all.

Reaction score
I think other wise. I understand most UGL's cannot be 1000000% but legitmate labs can also have loop holes and lack proper sanitation precautions. A satellite lab not following guide line precautions could cause a possible pollution.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Pin first ask questions later.

im sure 90% of you have stuck your dicks in many sketchier places worrying about a little bacteria in your testosterone smh

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Im gonna say most ugl gear is sterile....if it wasnt im fairly certain people would be hip to with how fast info travels today. Not every ugl is gonna be perfect but im sure mistakes happen in cdc labs even...

New Threads