Tren Ace Dimension Labs - Bad?

Reaction score
Hey,

I wonder if my Tren Ace is legit. First time ever using Tren, bought from a trusted source.

It's been a week now and I still don't feel much/any different, sleep is good. Cycle is Tren Ace 400mg weekly with TestE 200mg weekly.

Thanks for the insights!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tough to say. Judging by sides is a bad idea especially when you haven't used it before.

Give it another week.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I wonder if my Tren Ace is legit. First time ever using Tren, bought from a trusted source.

It's been a week now and I still don't feel much/any different, sleep is good. Cycle is Tren Ace 400mg weekly with TestE 200mg weekly.

Thanks for the insights!

Tough to say as PoB said... I usually don't feel Tren Ace the first week.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
is your other gear you get from the same spot good...??

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great input. First time using Tren and having heard so many great things about it, and also massive sides maybe I was expecting unrealistic things straight off the gate with Tren Ace.

I read more about sides and one thing I didn't realise as Tren side is I've been super sleepy and tired for 3-4 days, I put it down to hectic week, but looking back it might definitely be Tren. Other thing is that I'm feeling super warm all the time, this I thought was because summer has finally arrived, but seems to be a common side. Third one is cardio which I think has decreased but I'd need to test it properly.

Overall sides are still very much in comfortable range, and my strength after a week hasn't really improved much or my physique (I've been eating and training super well), so not sure what to think, but I'll give it more time. I'd say I've seen more impressive results with dbol + test cycle after a week.

Gymrat, yes all the other gear from the same place has been good.

New Threads