Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joshua Ruiz!

Thanks

Joshua Ruiz!

Didnít watch the whole fight but saw the clips. Didnít even look like Ruiz really connected well on those knock down shots. Makes Joshua look like a chump!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle manny For This Useful Post:

John Ziegler (06-03-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,676 Times in 2,887 Posts
    He corkscrewed Joshua a couple of other times before that. For a fat guy Ruiz has good movement and defense. I was surprised

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BigGameHunter For This Useful Post:

John Ziegler (06-03-2019)

Thanks
    Not to take anything from Ruiz it surprised me.
    Ruiz is a solid boxer. Not beat Joshua solid though. He hits hard and has speed, something just seemed off with Joshua to me. He took far more punishment from Wladimir and did what Fury could not and not only dropped Wladimir, he put an end to him in 11 and did not leave it up to the judges.

Frankly I am absolutely shocked. Awesome for Ruiz. As much as I am not a fan of Fury I will say his response was far more dignified than Wilders.

I'm not interested in seeing Ruiz play with the two giant mouthpieces. I would like to see him defend against White, (he really is and earned the number 1 contender spot as I see it), rematch Joshua and fight Usyk when he steps up.

Let the other two dingbats crush cans and twitch and slap at each other for twelve rounds.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Long For This Useful Post:

BigGameHunter (06-03-2019),rawdeal (06-09-2019),Uncle manny (06-03-2019)

Banned
    Thanks
    I TOLD YA!LL! Was it 2 days before the fight? I said Joshua hasn't proved he's the amazing fighter claimed.

Ruiz proved my point.

I liked how Ruiz would get hit in the face and snap, sending a flurry of punches. Like a pit bull.

Take that, ego-filled Joshua!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hulksmash For This Useful Post:

Deadhead (06-03-2019)

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Long View Post
    Not to take anything from Ruiz it surprised me.
    Ruiz is a solid boxer. Not beat Joshua solid though. He hits hard and has speed, something just seemed off with Joshua to me. He took far more punishment from Wladimir and did what Fury could not and not only dropped Wladimir, he put an end to him in 11 and did not leave it up to the judges.

Frankly I am absolutely shocked. Awesome for Ruiz. As much as I am not a fan of Fury I will say his response was far more dignified than Wilders.

I'm not interested in seeing Ruiz play with the two giant mouthpieces. I would like to see him defend against White, (he really is and earned the number 1 contender spot as I see it), rematch Joshua and fight Usyk when he steps up.

Let the other two dingbats crush cans and twitch and slap at each other for twelve rounds.
    Something seemed "off" to you?

Not me-Joshua is overhyped, is filled with ego by his team, and is treated like a demigod.

Ruiz and guys like him are the cure against fighters like Joshua, who's so filled with pride they don't even box amazingly.

Joshua spit out his mouthpiece! 100% arrogance. RIGHT AFTER he went to his corner and tried to get away with resting. What an egotist.

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGameHunter View Post
    He corkscrewed Joshua a couple of other times before that. For a fat guy Ruiz has good movement and defense. I was surprised
    Amazing speed for a fatty.

Ruiz' speed and his punch flurry response to getting hit in the face shocked me the most.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulksmash View Post
    Something seemed "off" to you?

Not me-Joshua is overhyped, is filled with ego by his team, and is treated like a demigod.

Ruiz and guys like him are the cure against fighters like Joshua, who's so filled with pride they don't even box amazingly.

Joshua spit out his mouthpiece! 100% arrogance. RIGHT AFTER he went to his corner and tried to get away with resting. What an egotist.
    Yes, that's what I said. The man who went toe to toe with Wladimir and put him down in 11, something Fury could not do, went down way to easy.

It's looking like Joshua got knocked out pretty badly during training leading up to the fight. We all know what a concussion can do to you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,592 Times in 811 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hulksmash View Post
    Amazing speed for a fatty.

Ruiz' speed and his punch flurry response to getting hit in the face shocked me the most.
    NEVER EVER underestimate a fatty! We will take your ass out! #TEAMFATTY
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence!

POPTARTS ARE MUSCLE FOOD!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigdog For This Useful Post:

BigGameHunter (06-04-2019),Long (06-03-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
    NEVER EVER underestimate a fatty! We will take your ass out! #TEAMFATTY

As someone who is attempting to vacate his seat on teamtubby I agree.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 1,469 Posts
    Yes, that's what I said. The man who went toe to toe with Wladimir and put him down in 11, something Fury could not do, went down way to easy.

It's looking like Joshua got knocked out pretty badly during training leading up to the fight. We all know what a concussion can do to you.
    Sounds like excuses....
    Now if you know what youíre worth then get out there and get what youíre worth

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Straight30weight For This Useful Post:

Uncle manny (06-03-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight30weight View Post
    Sounds like excuses....
    Joey Dawejko knocked Joshua out sparring before the fight. Joshua still had bruises on his face. You can call it whatever you like. It's not very common to get knocked out training right before defending a title.
    Last edited by Long; 06-03-2019 at 06:18 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Long For This Useful Post:

rawdeal (06-09-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 1,469 Posts
    Joey Dawejko knocked Joshua out sparring before the fight. Joshua still had bruises on his face. You can call it whatever you like. It's not very common to get knocked out training right before defending a title.
    What’s it say when the fighter is getting badly knocked out by his sparring partner?
    Now if you know what youíre worth then get out there and get what youíre worth

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast