Cslogger515 can't remember password

Cslogger515

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry I haven't been on I was in a accident a few weeks ago and can't remember my password or anything to get back on here.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
How are you doing and what happened?

Cslogger515

Reaction score
How are you doing and what happened?

Doing better I was hit by a drunk driver on a pretty bad road that took me off the highway we have some good drop offs out here so been taking it easy off work once again. Seems like I'm always hurt. Is there anyway to get my other account back up I have new email and stuff I couldn't remember that password either. I pry shouldnt make different passwords for everything.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your troubles. Send pillar a PM regarding your password and he'll help you. I'm sure he'll see this tomorrow as well.

Cslogger515

Reaction score
Sorry for your troubles. Send pillar a PM regarding your password and he'll help you. I'm sure he'll see this tomorrow as well.
I have to wait for 25 post to pm I forgot about that. I'll have to start posting and catch up on everything since I've been gone.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Logger I merged the two accounts, changed the email on your original account to the one on the duplicate you made, and emailed you a pass reset.

Long

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry I haven't been on I was in a accident a few weeks ago and can't remember my password or anything to get back on here.

Glad you made it through man. If it helps I forget why I walked into the room at least once a day.

New Threads