Hello everyone

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Sven. Congrats on your gains so far.

A piece of advice about diet: if you want to change your body you gotta keep track of it. It's way too easy to think you are on point, when in actuality, you are a few hundred cals off and over/underestimating intake proportions/macros. I know my diet pretty well, but I would never trust running a blast without recording everything. There is just too much margin for error. So just keep that in mind as you move forward.

Reaction score
Welcome to the board Sven. Congrats on your gains so far.

A piece of advice about diet: if you want to change your body you gotta keep track of it. It's way too easy to think you are on point, when in actuality, you are a few hundred cals off and over/underestimating intake proportions/macros. I know my diet pretty well, but I would never trust running a blast without recording everything. There is just too much margin for error. So just keep that in mind as you move forward.

Yes I think that would be the wise thing to do. I wanted to start tracking again, but since I kept gaining weight I didn't think it was necessary.

However, I think I'll follow your advice and start tracking again tomorrow. It doesn't really take that much time anyways.

Thanks again to everyone for replying and making me feel welcome.

Grego

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You have many advantages, number one is you attitude. Your age will allow you to get away with a lot. If you stick to a consistent regimen of training and eating right you will be well on your way. When my sons were your age I had to constantly remind them that sleep was when you grow

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
22 and killin' it, fun days. Welcome to the UG.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome man!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Balloon knot pins r the best, Woork hard, and eat correctly, no aas ever neededWelcome to ug

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB
Nutrition is the name of the game.
All the best
gc