Cycle Question

Reaction score
So my source is super bogged down with orders right now and is taking forever to stock clomid. Do you think I’d be okay with just nolva 40mg a day considering I’m running HCG on cycle?

test E 500mg/wk 12 weeks
dbol 50mg/day 6 weeks
hcg 500iu/wk 10 weeks
aromasin when needed

nolva 40mg/day 4 weeks

opinions?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe, but pct isn't a good time to **** around. There is no guarantee that you will recover even with HCG clomid and nolva, so it's about giving yourself the highest probability of recovery.

As of right now that means clomid and nolva for pct

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Why the rush? Why not just wait until you have everything you need to do it as responsibly as possible? So it takes him an extra month to get clomid, what's the harm is just waiting?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wait, no point in rushing and then having a period of bad hormone function and potentially lose at a lot of the newly gained muscle.

A perfect PCT is essential.

Reaction score
I feel you guys. I have nolva and clomid. I’ve just read that clomid has bad sides and with such a mild cycle having nolva and clomid in my body at the same time kinda makes me nervous. I also read that you don’t really need clomid at all unless you’re stacking some harsh stuff. A lot of people prefer to just use nolva and I’m having a hard time determining if this is a matter of opinion, them being somewhat ignorant to safe PCT, or scientific evidence.

Reaction score
I feel you guys. I have nolva and clomid. I’ve just read that clomid has bad sides and with such a mild cycle having nolva and clomid in my body at the same time kinda makes me nervous. I also read that you don’t really need clomid at all unless you’re stacking some harsh stuff. A lot of people prefer to just use nolva and I’m having a hard time determining if this is a matter of opinion, them being somewhat ignorant to safe PCT, or scientific evidence.
I can’t help you with pct but I can say that the guys above this post can. If they say you need clomid, run the clomid.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Last I checked dbol was pretty harsh stuff. Lol. My favorite oral btw. But it will shut you down in a matter of days. If it was just test and Anavar then I'd say no biggie.

Reaction score
Besides being a horrible desicison and risking frying your Leydig cell sensitivity so you’ll never be able to produce testosterone on your own ever again.... running hcg during your cycle does very little when it come to how much u need post cycle to get ur test back up. Your still going to need a lot, just instead of 2000 e3d, someone who run hcg all cycle may only need 1500 e3d.

so your still going to need it... damn no matter how many times people say “you need to have your pct purchased before u even start ur cycle in case something happens” no one listens and then this happens.

just prolong ur cycle till u can get some cuz coming off without it willresult in losing like 40-60 % the muscle u gained.

Reaction score
[QUOTE = Magic1; 555410] Oltre ad essere un orribile desicison e rischiare di friggere la sensibilità delle tue cellule Leydig in modo da non poter mai più produrre testosterone da solo .... correre hcg durante il tuo ciclo fa davvero poco quando si tratta di quanto ti serve dopo il ciclo per eseguire il backup del tuo test. Avrai ancora bisogno di molto, solo invece di 2000 e3d, qualcuno che esegue hcg tutto il ciclo potrebbe aver bisogno solo di 1500 e3d.

quindi ne avrai ancora bisogno ... dannazione, non importa quante volte la gente dice "devi avere il tuo pct acquistato prima ancora di iniziare il tuo ciclo nel caso in cui succeda qualcosa" nessuno ascolta e poi succede.

prolunga il tuo ciclo fino a quando non riesci a farti staccare un po 'senza che questo causi la perdita del 40-60% del muscolo che hai guadagnato. [/ PREVENTIVO]
In my opinion, you should avoid hcg, use it only if necessary

New Threads