Tren a/Test a Vs. Tren e/ Test e cycle

Reaction score
Hello I'm looking into doing a tren cycle. I'm just wondering if any one had any advise or preference when it comes to tren/test. Also what pct would you recomend?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's your stats and cycle history? Age height weight years training number of cycles and what you ran?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Right to the gear talk. Welcome to UG.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Least you aren't wasting any time. Welcome to UG. You have done any cycles? Im thinking no, since you asked about PCT.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Gonna need more info about your stats and such if you really want some help.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
here, if you start by asking about tren and any pct relalted question you have already given away you dont know too much about aas.

Much less starting with one of the most potent compounds you could pick from.

Im going to say this is your first cycle (or first one that will have a pct) and you are gathering info.

Start with -

how much time you spend in the gym

diet

past cycles

how dedicated you are going to be

Diet will KING

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
matching esters isnt needed u can run anything with anything

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with gymrat and Bundy....

Stick with short shit on your Tren.
All about preference
It's your body ...

Welcome to the underground
Now how about some back details about yourself?

Reaction score
Sorry guys this is my first fourm ever, I'm new To etiquette. Lol. I have done a few test E cycles in the past. My most recent cycle I finished a while ago was test E and Eq for about 13 weeks. I finished that with nolva and clomid.
I'm 23 y/o, 260, 5'11. Been training for about 5 years. My life is stable now so I have more time to be dedicated. Thanks you to all

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Hows your body fat at that weight? We are not far off the same height and weight that’s why I ask. 23 a bit young for this but I not going to lecture you as your already started so it’s your choice your a grown up

Sorry guys this is my first fourm ever, I'm new To etiquette. Lol. I have done a few test E cycles in the past. My most recent cycle I finished a while ago was test E and Eq for about 13 weeks. I finished that with nolva and clomid.
I'm 23 y/o, 260, 5'11. Been training for about 5 years. My life is stable now so I have more time to be dedicated. Thanks you to all

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG.
!S!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna write for the minority then and tell ye that I think you're ok to run a tren cycle based on what ye shared of yer experience.

Tren is one of the most versatile steroids ye can use, and when properly applied (diet, training, rest / recovery) the results are dramatic.

For yer first run, start with a wee dose - even at 200mg ye'll get results and ye'll get to see how yer body reacts to it and can adjust from there.

Always run Tren with a Test base (fook, always run anything with a Test base - I'm assuming ye know this already).

Like Bundy mentioned, stick with short esters so it can clear ye faster if ye get intolerable sides (which might include night sweats, mood swings and insomnia among others).

At 23% BF I'm guessing yer looking to run a cutter, yea? Tell about yer macros and yer TDEE.

Merlin

Reaction score
These guy hit all the bases. PCT NEVER changes. perhaps the doses of hcg or frequency, someone correct me if i'm wrong? In some instances maybe.

New Threads