Cut or recomp?

Dapadeep1

Reaction score
My goal is to get to single digit bf and gain some muscle, was thinking about test prop + tren a cycle injecting m w f 100mg keeping calories at maintenance or slightly below

Age 22
Height 5,7
Weight 180lbs
Bf% 12
Cycle history test e 500mg 12w
Years lifting 2yr

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
To get to 9% bodyfat, you only need to lose roughly 6
pounds of fat, based upon the numbers you gave. That's like a 3-4 week diet. No drugs necessary.

Dapadeep1

Reaction score
pounds of fat, based upon the numbers you gave. That's like a 3-4 week diet. No drugs necessary.

I know i dont need drugs to get there but i want to get a little bigger while staying lean

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought it was a question based upon the title of your thread.

If you're going to use aas, just gain some good size. You're already fairly lean, worry about the single digit bf later.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Trens not a good idea at this point. Too dangerous and too high of risk of permanently inhibiting endogenous test production (among other health risk).

I like Ziegler's advice on the test/mast/car combo. Mast is my favorite.

Dapadeep1

Reaction score
What about the dosage, is 100mgs of test and masteron every m w f is reasonable or should i bump up doses a little bit?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
If you are just going to do test and mast, I would increase the dose to 400 or 500 minimum.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

I still think this is balls on. You got beginner gains coming your way even if you do a lot of things wrong.

You tell me if I'm wrong here but giving you already did a cycle with only 2 or less years of training screams impatience.

Last edited:

Dapadeep1

Reaction score
I still think this is balls on. You got beginner gains coming your way even if you do a lot of things wrong.

You tell me if I'm wrong here but giving you already did a cycle with only 2 or less years of training screams impatience.

I do agree with you. I am impatient, but then again my whole life goes around gym .You know what is the most important thing in my head behind family? ****ing gains. As silly as it sounds i am addicted to it. 1 year ago i was thinking - oh when i reach 180 i will be satisfied with myself but when it happened i was not. Now i understand that i never will be. It's a wicked cycle.. I guess that's why i'm so impatient

Last edited: