Happy Pride Month (USA)

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Probably either gonna hurt some feelings or someone might get butthurt, but I don't really give a ****.

I know we have had openly LGBTQ+ members in the past, and probably have some here who are currently active.

Happy Pride Month from the La Familia Spongiosa.

And PFM.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just because some like to send and receive PP pics does not make them LBGT ...

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Regardless of sexual orientation, everyone should experience a pride festival at least once. It doesn’t carry the stigma it once did and provides a glimpse into the LGBT community ( hint: it’s not all about sex and genitalia)

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
The whole pride thing completely escapes me. I never felt the need to be proud being a white heterosexual male. I do find it odd that we have one day to honor the man that found the new world (save the Viking debate for another time) and an entire month for LGBT and African-Americans. I'm no hater on the topic, just find it funny.

Side note; Snake family is going to a baseball game this week and it's LGBT day. Apparently it's also Dollar Dog Day too. Not sure who put those two promotions together but my one son found some humor in that.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Im with you on that Snake. I have never seen a PWM parade. (proud white male). Or a whole month dedicated to celebrating being heterosexual. I could rant on that for a long time.

Butt, happy LGBQT and any other letters that will be coming soon. (Better known as Happy FD Day) :32 (12):

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes things are changing.....

IDK wtf is exactly going on.....But the news is covered in it, you cant escape it now. Being 35 i am in the middle all this, a old millennial, when i talk to someone 55/60 and someone my half bro's age (22), its a night and day difference

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have never felt the need to be proud for being a white heterosexual male, but I am never felt the need to be ashamed either.

I have a dear friend that lived most of his life in fear of being outed and ended up hospitalized after a group of teenagers thought it appropriate to “ teach a gay a lesson”

He doesn’t live with that fear anymore and that is something we should all be proud of.

Last edited:

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What happened to your whole "I only make quality posts" post?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
The whole pride thing completely escapes me. I never felt the need to be proud being a white heterosexual male. I do find it odd that we have one day to honor the man that found the new world (save the Viking debate for another time) and an entire month for LGBT and African-Americans. I'm no hater on the topic, just find it funny.

Side note; Snake family is going to a baseball game this week and it's LGBT day. Apparently it's also Dollar Dog Day too. Not sure who put those two promotions together but my one son found some humor in that.

Columbus? A genocidal monster and a shit sailor as well.......

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awful awful month

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Im happy for anyone who can be who they are without getting the shit kicked out of them constantly. I dont really get all the parades (actually I hate parades of all kinds) but they dont affect me at all.

Christians dont want to acknowledge it but homosexuality is mirrored through the entire mammalian world at the same rates of us primates.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Christians dont want to acknowledge it but homosexuality is mirrored through the entire mammalian world at the same rates of us primates.

What are you getting at? That some people deny you can be “born gay”?

Christians should perfect themselves fully before they go out condemning others. Since this is impossible the best option is to show everyone love regardless of sexual orientation.

Holding up a “God hates fags” sign is one of the most reprehensible things a “Christian” could do. Those people don’t know anything about being Christ like.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Christians should perfect themselves fully before they go out condemning others. Since this is impossible the best option is to show everyone love regardless of sexual orientation.

Holding up a “God hates fags” sign is one of the most reprehensible things a “Christian” could do. Those people don’t know anything about being Christ like.

How about the signs people were holding up in the early 90's that said, "AIDS cures homosexuality" That should have offend everyone regardless of faith or lack there of.

My up-brings taught us to hate the sin and love the sinner. Anyone who holds up a sign saying God hates anyone, is the only one who is doing the hating.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score

That's what I was getting at. The whole thing is just crazy to me. I work out pretty regular with a gay guy. Over the course of a year hes gotten from benching about 95 lbs to 225 (yates style btw :) ). Hes an absolutely wonderful and inspirational person but when I hear about how he was treated as a child and adolescent, it's absolutely horrifying. All because hes attracted to something different from "the
norm".

Anyway, didnt want to cause a ruckus. I just see this shit a lot. My wife deals with all the suicidal teens she can handle and it's all very sad to me on a daily basis

New Threads