Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    What happened to your whole "I only make quality posts" post?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,261 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    The whole pride thing completely escapes me. I never felt the need to be proud being a white heterosexual male. I do find it odd that we have one day to honor the man that found the new world (save the Viking debate for another time) and an entire month for LGBT and African-Americans. I'm no hater on the topic, just find it funny.

Side note; Snake family is going to a baseball game this week and it's LGBT day. Apparently it's also Dollar Dog Day too. Not sure who put those two promotions together but my one son found some humor in that.
    Columbus? A genocidal monster and a shit sailor as well.......

Thanks
    Thanked 4,263 Times in 2,091 Posts
    Awful awful month
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks
    Thanked 8,266 Times in 4,271 Posts
    It's about overcoming oppression (the 'Pride Month' celebration).
    "So make ya move and plead the Fifth cuz' ya can't plead the First..."
    Rage Against the Machine -'Down Rodeo'

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NbleSavage For This Useful Post:

rawdeal (06-10-2019)

Thanks
    Im happy for anyone who can be who they are without getting the shit kicked out of them constantly. I dont really get all the parades (actually I hate parades of all kinds) but they dont affect me at all.

Christians dont want to acknowledge it but homosexuality is mirrored through the entire mammalian world at the same rates of us primates.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 Times in 4,109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawg View Post

Christians dont want to acknowledge it but homosexuality is mirrored through the entire mammalian world at the same rates of us primates.
    What are you getting at? That some people deny you can be “born gay”?

Christians should perfect themselves fully before they go out condemning others. Since this is impossible the best option is to show everyone love regardless of sexual orientation.

Holding up a “God hates fags” sign is one of the most reprehensible things a “Christian” could do. Those people don’t know anything about being Christ like.

Make It A Great Day

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

snake (06-11-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,423 Times in 4,086 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post

Christians should perfect themselves fully before they go out condemning others. Since this is impossible the best option is to show everyone love regardless of sexual orientation.

Holding up a “God hates fags” sign is one of the most reprehensible things a “Christian” could do. Those people don’t know anything about being Christ like.
    How about the signs people were holding up in the early 90's that said, "AIDS cures homosexuality" That should have offend everyone regardless of faith or lack there of.

My up-brings taught us to hate the sin and love the sinner. Anyone who holds up a sign saying God hates anyone, is the only one who is doing the hating.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

dk8594 (06-11-2019),Jin (06-11-2019),motown1002 (06-11-2019),NbleSavage (06-12-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post

That's what I was getting at. The whole thing is just crazy to me. I work out pretty regular with a gay guy. Over the course of a year hes gotten from benching about 95 lbs to 225 (yates style btw ). Hes an absolutely wonderful and inspirational person but when I hear about how he was treated as a child and adolescent, it's absolutely horrifying. All because hes attracted to something different from "the
    norm".

Anyway, didnt want to cause a ruckus. I just see this shit a lot. My wife deals with all the suicidal teens she can handle and it's all very sad to me on a daily basis

Thanks
    I don't give a shit what consenting adults do - and if they wanna have a Pride Month or whatever I don't care either. I think the only thing that bothers me is all the company advertising and logos everywhere about Pride Month. I was watching TV the other (bad decision all around) and there were rainbow flags in the corner and commercials. Consume our product citizen, we are virtue signalling when it is politically convenient for us to do so, buy our dish pods.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrotherJ For This Useful Post:

dk8594 (06-15-2019),Jin (06-13-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12