Thanks

Random silly gripe followed by a thank you

First, my gripe:

I've been using the google search for sides on women using primo prior to starting my cycle. I came across other forums (none of which I joined), but did click on to read.
    In doing so, I was alarmed at the number of people with the attitude that if you're not competing, you have no business doing aas. What ever happened to the "training hard for me"? I'm doing this to push myself for my own satisfaction, not because I have to feel like I need to be on stage and judged by complete strangers. I'm not knocking competing by any means as I have toyed with the idea. However, the more I consider getting on stage, the more the idea doesn't appeal to me. I'm not willing to do the extensive travel that would be required to take competing to another level and I also realize that I have tiny tiny ta-tas and fake ones just aren't on my priority list, so that would hinder me on a professional competition level. That being said, I'm perfectly happy to train hard for me.
    I was just irked about the attitude from those that consider themselves some sort of special elite where aas use only applies to them and everyone else is below them because they don't compete.

Now to my thank you:

Thank you to all the guys and gals that have been supportive and non-judgemental! It is something that certainly makes this particular forum a special place to come and a community I enjoy being part of!
    Burn the fat! >:)

Thanks

Re: Random silly gripe followed by a thank you

I feel you prefect just like I felt when start reading and reaserch about AAS. Some ppl are just judges on their own point of view of what AAS users should look like. There are more gym rats that use the juice than actual ppl that go to the stage. This is a great board to be part of. 100% agreed with you MT

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

MT, that is why I don't say much on other boards or should I say join other boards...**** those people...they cannot speak for others! I do what I do for me and me only. I have guy friends that will say "ah, you do this so you can strut your stuff at the beach..blah blah" and I'm like "I could give a shit less about that, it's not about that...I don't care what others think"

I ignore all that and do what I want to do, but think that's a bit obvious...lol
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Zeek

That whole competing bullshit is just a way for them to separate the hardcore elite from the gymrat in their minds!

In the end anyone can compete but very, very few will see the top of the pro ranks!

take me for instance, I am an old geezer and could in theory compete in the masters class. So if I won a a plastic trophy I could then brag that I defeated other old men? I mean really

all joking aside, I do respect the dedication and hard work that it takes to get into contest shape! but for them to draw the line that it is ok to do this if you compete on it's own merit is BS and I would just ignore all of it.

Remember we are the majority of those that use AAS and hgh, not the handful that compete.

Thanks

I hate being judged by people who think they are superior to you because they have a different opinion!!

People are free to make there own choices in life, as long as your not hurting anybody i couldnt care less what people get up to...
    If I don't see ya through week, I'll see ya through window. Let's dance!!!!

Thanks

Originally Posted by mike4563 View Post
    I hate being judged by people who think they are superior to you because they have a different opinion!!

People are free to make there own choices in life, as long as your not hurting anybody i couldnt care less what people get up to...
    ^^ This. Always.

There are plenty of people on the other side who think that competing in bodybuilding is just about the silliest thing you could do, it isn't a real sport, its gay to stare at dudes in posing trunks, etc. (not saying I agree, just trying to make a point). At the end of the day its your life and you have to do what makes you happy, there will always be someone who doesn't approve of almost any path you choose.

It would be great if we could all just be a little more supportive and realize that everyone who is into fitness and training wants to improve themselves, and we have different values and ideas about exactly what that means to us.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

IMHO aas has bad effects on the body. Yes we pretty much all know that! But if running a cycle has no more side effects or possible have damaging effects other than normal. I don't understand what they are trying to say. Just like ez said I think they think your not good enough or worthy. Do you mt and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!! The only time I tell people not to cycle is if there not ready or healthy enough. Girls just tend to hate other girls. Lol

Zeek

actually I feel bad for my post because it makes me look like as much of an asshole as the guys who compete and rag ppl who don't for using!

In reality some of my closest friends online and off do compete and they are great ppl, there is vocal minority of competitors that do preach all kinds of shit! It just got my goat so I apologize to any competitors if my statement seemed harsh

Thanks

Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    actually I feel bad for my post because it makes me look like as much of an asshole as the guys who compete and rag ppl who don't for using!

In reality some of my closest friends online and off do compete and they are great ppl, there is vocal minority of competitors that do preach all kinds of shit! It just got my goat so I apologize to any competitors if my statement seemed harsh
    I actually feel there's a huge difference between men and women bodybuilding and the women figure and bikini fad that's begun. I'm sometimes alarmed at the high bf% in which the bikini/figure girls bring to the stage. It's like someone mentioned that they looked good in a bikini and BAM they think they are competitor material. The sport isn't taken serious enough and that's why I was shocked at the impression of these chicks that think they are in the "elite". For all I know, they are typing out aas advice while eating hostess cupcakes on the other side of the computer screen.

But, the ones that put their all into it and make the effort to really perfom, yeah...mad respect!
    Burn the fat! >:)

Thanks

Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
    First, my gripe:

I've been using the google search for sides on women using primo prior to starting my cycle. I came across other forums (none of which I joined), but did click on to read.
    In doing so, I was alarmed at the number of people with the attitude that if you're not competing, you have no business doing aas. What ever happened to the "training hard for me"? I'm doing this to push myself for my own satisfaction, not because I have to feel like I need to be on stage and judged by complete strangers. I'm not knocking competing by any means as I have toyed with the idea. However, the more I consider getting on stage, the more the idea doesn't appeal to me. I'm not willing to do the extensive travel that would be required to take competing to another level and I also realize that I have tiny tiny ta-tas and fake ones just aren't on my priority list, so that would hinder me on a professional competition level. That being said, I'm perfectly happy to train hard for me.
    I was just irked about the attitude from those that consider themselves some sort of special elite where aas use only applies to them and everyone else is below them because they don't compete.

Now to my thank you:

Thank you to all the guys and gals that have been supportive and non-judgemental! It is something that certainly makes this particular forum a special place to come and a community I enjoy being part of!
    Good point Mt, I've come across those posts myself many times & have read how some reply to the ones asking for first cycle advise, etc. I know there are plenty of newbs that are no where ready to start a cycle & I always try to be honest & make them see that without a solid diet/training foundation running a cycle is pointless.
    But, I do know there are many that think they are "above" others fitness level & some that claim to have "competed" & are "elite" & feel they can pass judgement and put others down. I think there's a lot of hate in this lifestyle, unfortunately some let their egos go to their head.. I especially hate the ones that have runned cycles themselves (I speak from a personal experience I had with a certain moderator) whenever ladies would post about first cycle advise, clen, etc..
    She would turn them down, critizise them and say if they "got off their fat a$$" they would achieve the same results without the use of AAS, and offer no solid advise.. This irony kills me ! why is it ok for u to use AAS and not ok for others ??
    I don't promote the use of AAS, and I do feel there are plenty that think they are ready & are far from it, but I think is important to educate them & not put them down.

So, I say to u Mt, keep doing what your doing, because at the end no one but only you can make youself happy, so it makes perfect sense to want to do this for yourself

Thanks

...this brings to mind a quote I've heard many times over. "Opinions are like assholse, everyone has one". I deal with people all day long that have that elitest, better than you attitude. I just get out my double barrel attititude and shoot them back down to earth with a smile. It's fun to watch them squirm. LMAO!

I have the utmost respect for the incredible dedication and discipline any BB man or woman has chosen for their aspirations. Too bad not all humans have that drive in any capacity. Too many sloughs out there.
    Enhanced by PEA

Thanks

Ah I can feel where your coming from. Its all about being informed for you its a no issue, for a newb. though someone who has no idea how aas works the risks vs reward and what it takes to run a successful cycle a kick in the pants from the board may be necessary though most people (me) don't yield the warning anyway. For you as long as you are well informed as to what's most likely in store for your cycle and you still want in, don't let anyone tell you its not for you go for it , draw your own conclusion. You train/eat/rest better then most of the people criticizing. I ran into alot of your to big at 17%bf to run aas alot of people feel that way, how ever I knew going in as long as I kept it real clean and kept cardio up it would be a no issue. So far I love the results I have been getting and have had success in my book so f**k em where they stand,its all about you girl
    Enjoy Your Ride!