Greetings everyone! :D

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the advice! I truly believe slow and steady is the way, with small positive steps each day. If I goof, it was was just life experience, trying the best I knew at the time.

I’m also posting in the weight loss board, and I just got asked the food question. Is there some way to cross post it here, or would you like a full rundown?

And yes! I joined a gym, and I’ve been solo working on increasing my arm strength on the machines.

Well, thank you for explaining some more

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the advice! I truly believe slow and steady is the way, with small positive steps each day. If I goof, it was was just life experience, trying the best I knew at the time.

I’m also posting in the weight loss board, and I just got asked the food question. Is there some way to cross post it here, or would you like a full rundown?

And yes! I joined a gym, and I’ve been solo working on increasing my arm strength on the machines.

No worries, I’ll respond in the other thread later today! Gym time...have a beautiful day!

Reaction score
Thank you, good to be here.
I agree. It’s been one foot after the other, and I will get there eventually.

From one northwesterner to another, welcome. Jenn’s post speaks volumes of good info. You seem intelligent, so it should be no surprise that we are talking lifestyle modifications. Not quick fixes. If you do something for a while and don’t get the desired result, you will have to make incremental changes.

New Threads