Switching things up

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Been on test c 200, tren e 400, and mast e 600 for about 3.5 months. Lost 26 lbs and look pretty damn good imo. Things have been very stressful in my life lately with work, home others. Kid is teething, puppy that i bought for added joy in the house died horribly. Thinking about dropping tren and mast and bumping test to 5 or 600. Till I get back from my cruise and jump on august-sept before showtime oct 12th. Im sure ill add winstrol in there at the end for finisher. Any input? I feel very ran down physically emotionally and mentally. Ive started incorporating yoga and meditation into my daily.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Been on test c 200, tren e 400, and mast e 600 for about 3.5 months. Lost 26 lbs and look oretty damn good imo. Things have been very stressful in my life lately with work, home others. Kid is teething, puppy that i bought for added joy in the house died horribly. Thinking about dropping tren and mast and bumping test to 5 or 600. Till u get back from my cruise and jump on august-sept before showtime oct 12th. Im sure ill add winstrol in there at the end for finisher. Any input? I feel very ran down physically emotionally and mentally. Ive started incorporating yoga and meditation into my daily.

Great idea IMO.

Cruised on 450 test after my blast and was able to keep strength up, lose weight and feel better.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Great idea IMO.

Cruised on 450 test after my blast and was able to keep strength up, lose weight and feel better.

Knew youd stop by :) . Sounds like a plan just wanted some input. Idk if youve dine yoga you big sob but im loving it.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I just want to say I'm sorry brother. You have had to deal with a lot of stuff and it's not fun... I'm sorry you have gone through a rough patch (although I know you will come out strong in the end). I can genuinely see the struggle and feel for you. I'm in a pretty low spot myself recently.

All I will say is tren has NEVER helped me emotionally, but I believe mast has... Not in a major way, but if there was a way to keep the mast maybe at like 300 a week (one pin), it might be helpful in this tough time.

I think it's wise to take a moment and reset.... Just don't allow the moment to turn into too long.

And remember, we are here for you and love you brother.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I just want to say I'm sorry brother. You have had to deal with a lot of stuff and it's not fun... I'm sorry you have gone through a rough patch (although I know you will come out strong in the end). I can genuinely see the struggle and feel for you. I'm in a pretty low spot myself recently.

All I will say is tren has NEVER helped me emotionally, but I believe mast has... Not in a major way, but if there was a way to keep the mast maybe at like 300 a week (one pin), it might be helpful in this tough time.

I think it's wise to take a moment and reset.... Just don't allow the moment to turn into too long.

And remember, we are here for you and love you brother.

Man thats why I love this board. Good people who give a fuk. Weve been bros for a while. Anytime u wanna chat man just hmu. Appreciate the kind words. I may keep mast.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your pupper, Mate. Stay strong right now - yer family needs you most when things are tough.

Good call dropping the Tren at the moment, IMO. Test / Mast is a great stack for an added confidence boost and without the mood swings / anxiety which Tren can bring.

Good call as well on the yoga and meditation.

One more thought if yer up for it: let Missus Silver know how yer feeling, let her know that ye need here to be there for ye as well. A good woman can bolster ye in yer head of household role & gives her a chance to watch yer back which brings the both of ye closer together (instead of potentially pulling you apart from each other) during tough times.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
damn brother sorry about all the life crap! I agree with everyone.. drop everything but test. run 400-450 and see how you feel. I generally stay around there for a while after a cycle myself.. Stay focused and keep grinding brother.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Probably a good idea Sil. How about Test at 400 and keeping in a little Mast at 200. I bet that will have ya feeling better and less toxic without the Tren. Give the Tren some time to clear; may take a few weeks.

You have worked hard and a little break across the board will be a breath of fresh air.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the replies. Savage ive discussed things with the wife and she agreed would be a good thing for us to be less edgy around each other while things are so streasful in other aspects out of our control. Gonna do 400 test 200 mast.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the replies. Savage ive discussed things with the wife and she agreed would be a good thing for us to be less edgy around each other while things are so streasful in other aspects out of our control. Gonna do 400 test 200 mast.

That a boy Sil!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the dog wasnt meant to be silver..On the up side your pics are looking really good made some huge gains

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
the dog wasnt meant to be silver..On the up side your pics are looking really good made some huge gains

Damn dude. That means alot. Coming from a genuine dog lover and also someone whos physique ive always respected. Thankyou Bundy. Doberman just may be what i look for when we try again.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry about your pup. Hopefully the troubles pass and you can get back at it. My time at the gym is very therapeutic for me personally. Yoga is great too. My wife makes me join her at least once a week and it always puts me at peace. Sounds like you have a plan moving forward

New Threads