Do most legit sites...

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
i hope i can say this but after you take care of the $ is the reciever usually in another country?? This is the first time online. a little nervous. But havent read one bad review about the lab only great reviews.

yeah even if u order demestic..the receiver its not un common for the recerier to be in mexico...or china

and the best way to get a GOOd review on a lab is to ask around about it on a board that its not sponsored on.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
and their usually is always a min of at least a hundred buddy....the only labs or distributors that i've seen that have no min. don't have great reviews...for instance IP. But yes even some the labs that work ship dem. would have u send the money to another country. If u think about it...the smartest move to protect your self....makes it harder for feds to set u up and what not. Think about how easy it would be for a fed to go online...place an order than just have a fellow shit bag fed in another state go a arrest whoever picked up the money, or wherever they picked it up

if u dont mind me asking what lab did u try out....theirs a lot of experienced users here and they coud tell u what to expect from what gear.

New Threads