peptide source?

Reaction score
My source I was using for peptides seemed to send good product, it was allamericanpeptides. Anyway, they appear to be shut down. Is there a list somewhere I can find, or does somebody have recommendations for a place with reliable product and delivery?

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Right to the peptide talk.... I think you should have a good 4+ years of training under your belt and get your diet down better before you jump to the peptides... that's just me though

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to our home. You won't find a list of "sources" here. That's not what we do. We also don't profit from giving the illusion that "sources" are good when they might actually scam you. So you decide if you want to stick around and actually learn some stuff.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to our home. You won't find a list of "sources" here. That's not what we do. We also don't profit from giving the illusion that "sources" are good when they might actually scam you. So you decide if you want to stick around and actually learn some stuff.

macros are macros. All this keto talk is going to confuse the poor guy...

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ahh, just eat and train....

peptides fell off the boat 5yrs ago when everyone realized they are 95%+ bunk BS

Reaction score
PureRawz is excellent. Use Viking discount code for 15% off. They offer legit HGH super cheap fast shiiping. Love them!

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
I'm a huge skeptic when it comes to peptides. It's like gear for babies

Reaction score
Is this thread “recent” enough for me to reply to??? I need help understanding some tings.

Reaction score
Purerawz?? Are you Fkn serious?? Ohhh that’s the website from Dumb & Dumber.

New Threads