41 yo and thinking about using gear for 1st time in 20 years

Reaction score
Well I’ve been in and out of the gym most of my life and used some Steris Test Cyp and Organon Sustanon back in the late 90s that was great and now at 41 I’ve been hitting the gym really hard for the past 2 years seriously and I’m down to a ripped 154lbs (I’m 5’8”) and I’d like to throw in just a little cycle of test. I’m thinking Test Ent or Cyp for 12 weeks - 500-750mg a week but not sure about it at my age. Thoughts? Also it seems like true pharma grade stuff is a thing of the past and everything is just underground labs now. Is this true or can you still get pharma grade with a good source??

thanks in advanced

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Plenty of us older use steroids. Shouldn’t be an issue. I don’t think you need 750mg of test though. Stick with 500 IMO.

No difference between a good UGL and Rx testosterone.

Welcome to The Underground.

Reaction score
Age ain’t nothin. I’m 41 and just getting started.

You must be seriously lean at that weight.

Reaction score
Yeah I’m probably in the best shape of my life right now and I turn 42 in August. Full six pack for the first time in over a decade and looking much better than some 20 year olds I see around the lake. I’ve got to watch my lifting due to a rotator cuff surgery in 2007 so I just don’t lift any weighs that I can’t do at least 10 reps. Would be nice to add 10-15 lbs of muscle to what I have now and then maintain it. I work from home so I’m able to keep my diet on point too.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Man I wish I was 41...............Yea,,,there is a difference between pharma and UGL.......Price..Got a script a month ago and filled it....$70.00 for a 10cc bottle of Test-C 200mg/ml...Not gonna happen again!!! It's a buyers market now days...what ever you what...not like 20 years ago...no middle men!!!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the group!

Reaction score
Man I wish I was 41...............Yea,,,there is a difference between pharma and UGL.......Price..Got a script a month ago and filled it....$70.00 for a 10cc bottle of Test-C 200mg/ml...Not gonna happen again!!! It's a buyers market now days...what ever you what...not like 20 years ago...no middle men!!!

So it's cheaper to get TEST underground than at pharmacies? I can get it for about 45$ per 500mg (TEST ENT)...but have NO CLUE if that's a good price or not.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
154 is nuts
41 is not
500 will do wonders, just make sure you’re eating enough and maintain that intake after

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’m probably in the best shape of my life right now and I turn 42 in August. Full six pack for the first time in over a decade and looking much better than some 20 year olds I see around the lake. I’ve got to watch my lifting due to a rotator cuff surgery in 2007 so I just don’t lift any weighs that I can’t do at least 10 reps. Would be nice to add 10-15 lbs of muscle to what I have now and then maintain it. I work from home so I’m able to keep my diet on point too.
This is a pretty reasonable goal and it seems like you're going about it in a level-headed way.

As fa as the test goes, I'd strongly recommend that you stick to 500mg for your first cycle.

Oh, and welcome aboard!

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
hey brother u sound like ur in the same boat as me i used the same products in my 20's and havnt in yrs im 40 now and im starting my 3rd week im doing 250 mg of test e and 300mg of test c every week...half the dose every 3 and a half days and i havnt realy gained any weight really yet but my mood sex drive and pumps are insane....as like u i started with a six pack...im 6ft 174 fight now...not sure on body fat but it has to be under 10 i can see every vein in my body....i dont wanna say what u should do but im serioulsy considering never cycling off...im just looking at it as test replacment....i need to do more reasearch cause i think im taking to much just for trt but im feeling better then i have in years get u some brother...beast it out in the gym and behind closed door is ony in the begining and i feel amazing.....

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
im doing 250 mg of test e and 300mg of test c every week...im just looking at it as test replacment....i need to do more reasearch cause i think im taking to much just for trt....

Yes, you definitely are. At 550mg/week, you're doing a cycle. If you want true trt dose, drop down to around 125-150mg total per week, and have bloods drawn after 4 weeks.

Use your bloodwork and how you feel as your guide whether to adjust.

Reaction score
Well I was able to score 3 bottles of Cyp (200mg/ml) and some arimidex for a 12 week cycle at 400mg/week. I may stretch it to 15 weeks but I’m gonna see how it goes. Unfortunately I spent the last 4weeks out of the gym with a pinched nerve in my lower back so I’m gonna work back into it and probably start mid October. Thanks for all the advise

Reaction score
I’m jumping in here kinda late but I’m now forty and in the same boat. I was supplementing with the Organon Redijects, T400, Tren, and Deca every week-was using Ttokkyo before that back in college. Now I have been working out after career, marriage, and kids and am thinking/wanting to jump back in. Back when I was getting mine, a cycle cost about the same as CellTech!

Reaction score
I'm 45 and kind of in same situation except I've only been out for 7 yrs and I am still only going to do 500week. I debated more than one substance but chose not too

Reaction score
I'm 50 and test helps all the way around . Joints muscle ,energy ,girls,,
And yes ug
gear is GTG..from good rep.

New Threads