Oy

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
My dad had a Soloflex back in the day. Paid a ton of money for it from what I remember. He was religious with that thing. Actually got in pretty decent shape with it. I seem to remember him drinking some sort of OJ and raw egg mixture post workout.

That's a "when I was a kid" story now. When I was a kid we had to use a damn bowflex to get in shape! With your fancy "pre core" and "hammer strengths". Protein "powders"?!, try throwing a can of tuna in a blender with OJ young'n.

I've actually done the tuna thing but that was back when eating felt like a full time job lol

Welcome, Tiny, YOU otoh, ARE fun. Please share how you were able to get a script for 300mg Cyp a week.
That is all.

The nickname Tiny didn't fool doc, he could tell I used to cycle 1g+

It's relative, 300mg to me may not have same effect as 300mg does for someone else. Also take anastrozle for E levels via script. ~1mg /week
Blood also tends to get thick so I have to donate every 6 months or the fun option of getting bled like a farm animal

Wow 3 hundo a week. Where’s that put you at for a total?

Let's see, carry the one, take away the 2...
300 total
I can bump it up to 5-600 (don't ask) but don't really need or want to. I like being the most jacked guy at the gym (I go at 4am when it's just the cleaning crew there) but I don't need to be "bigger". I got too much grey to be a chemistry experiment.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
. . . try throwing a can of tuna in a blender with OJ young'n . . .

whoa, only time I've seen that in print was back on SSB, pre-ORD. Sounded yucky then, like some Vets pranking a Noob on a board, so I never tried it. Is SSB where you got the idea?

. . . It's relative, 300mg to me may not have same effect as 300mg does for someone else. Also take anastrozle for E levels via script. ~1mg /week . . .

ok, but you missed the point of my question, most doctors are not gonna script as high as 300mg/wk, how the hell did you find one?

OR, did I miss Your point with "don't ask" ?

. . . I can bump it up to 5-600 (don't ask) but don't really need or want to.

Don't be a tease, Tiny!
:confused:

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
I knew this was hulk trolling....

Cute response but I’m sure you knew that’s not what I was asking.

I don't have my decoder ring, you'll have to clarify

Don't be a tease, Tiny!
:confused:

Didn't know that just sounds like parroted b.s.

If it's not on shitthatmostdocssay.blackhelicopters.gov forum I wouldn't believe it

Told doc initial amount wasn't doing it, progressed until it worked.

Hulk too busy talking to himself in the chat box

You think I'm a dude, playing a dude disguised as another dude?

View attachment 7927

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
whoa, only time I've seen that in print was back on SSB, pre-ORD. Sounded yucky then, like some Vets pranking a Noob on a board, so I never tried it. Is SSB where you got the idea?

SSB another board? Way WAY back in the day before I could spell I was on a board under the handle psycoswole. Left after one of the regulars pulled some suicide by cop shit
Couldn't tell ya what the board name was at this point but remember that's where it started. Acidity of OJ killed the tuna taste...well most of it

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is already the best introduction in the history of UGB.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tiny reminds me of Tony Little minus the ponytail.....I envision Tiny having hair like Richard Simmons.....

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I envision our boy being Tiny Meeker, and he's pulling into your driveway right now ...

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
This is already the best introduction in the history of UGB.

View attachment 7942

Tiny reminds me of Tony Little minus the ponytail.....I envision Tiny having hair like Richard Simmons.....

NAILED it except reverse. Richard Simmons w Little's hair

I envision our boy being Tiny Meeker, and he's pulling into your driveway right now ...

More accurate but a few % less bf lol

I'll have some pictures up once I get settled in here. Can prob find some dated ones using my old handle. Day 1 has been...fun...

New Threads