Oy

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Ok, will make a new guy thread

I do jumping jacks with perfect form, have a peloton bike in the middle of my living room and can do mad reps of the suzanne summers thigh squeezer thing. I like long walks on the beach and dbol.

Like the site. Nice to be here

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I like this guy better than the weirdo that spoke in parable, and nonsense.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
woa! those are like, my favorite tooo!
welcome

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome tiny person.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I have a funny feeling tiny is fookin massive

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
I like this one already

Probably won't last

I like this guy better than the weirdo that spoke in parable, and nonsense.

Yea, **** that guy. I don't even know what a parabooble is, so +5 for me

woa! those are like, my favorite tooo!
welcome

:32 (12):

Welcome tiny person.

View attachment 7922

I have a funny feeling tiny is fookin massive

Nah, but I drive by the gym occasionally

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Don't neglect the Shake Weight. It's an advanced movement, isometrics=gainzzz

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
If you want some real gainz get yourself a bowflex

Oh and welcome

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Suzanne Sommers support group

Do you know where the Benjamin Button version of anorexia support group is?

Don't neglect the Shake Weight. It's an advanced movement, isometrics=gainzzz

Crossed my "too much muscle" line in the sand using it. Couldn't touch my elbows together anymore

Reaction score
Please...that is not the correct nomenclature man.... It is a "thighmaster..." Shit bro...get it right...lol I keed I keed...welcome to the UG...

Cheers,

JJ

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score

Oh and welcome

I found one of those in a vacant house once. So of course I immediately started using it. I suddenly became the most awkward asshole trying to use it. Decades of training does not prepare you for the ridiculousness of bowflex, and thanks for the welcome

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I found one of those in a vacant house once. So of course I immediately started using it. I suddenly became the most awkward asshole trying to use it. Decades of training does not prepare you for the ridiculousness of bowflex, and thanks for the welcome

All the King's best archers use them. #FunctionalFitness

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Ok Mr. Tiny, I see you sharing your advice on months old Training threads so how about you give us some real background on yourself regarding training and experience. Yes, though I recommend orals be used minimally, DBOL was my baby .

Last edited:

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Ok Mr. Tiny, I see you sharing your advice on months old Training threads so how about you give us some real background on yourself regarding training and experience. Yes, though I recommend orals be used minimally, DBOL was my baby .

Well, you're no fun.

Sure. Lifted since I was a kid. Use to put heavy shit in bags to do curls before I even hit teenage years. In my 20s it was bulk, usually hovered around 240-250 w 10 week on/off cycles. Mainly front loaded test / deca combos but have dabbled with everything from anadrol (still have full head of hair ****ers) to arimidex.
Early 30s it was lean and mean. Hovered around ~210-220. Late 30s now and about ~230 with doc script for 300mg of cyp weekly.

I kind of just walk around high fiving people I don't know and taking selfies when I go to the gym now. Keep the cougars motivated with slow Roman crunches etc.
How's that?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, you're no fun.

Sure. Lifted since I was a kid. Use to put heavy shit in bags to do curls before I even hit teenage years. In my 20s it was bulk, usually hovered around 240-250 w 10 week on/off cycles. Mainly front loaded test / deca combos but have dabbled with everything from anadrol (still have full head of hair ****ers) to arimidex.
Early 30s it was lean and mean. Hovered around ~210-220. Late 30s now and about ~230 with doc script for 300mg of cyp weekly.

I kind of just walk around high fiving people I don't know and taking selfies when I go to the gym now. Keep the cougars motivated with slow Roman crunches etc.
How's that?

thanks for sharing. lol appreciate it.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score

Oh and welcome

My dad had a Soloflex back in the day. Paid a ton of money for it from what I remember. He was religious with that thing. Actually got in pretty decent shape with it. I seem to remember him drinking some sort of OJ and raw egg mixture post workout.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Well, you're no fun.

How's that?

Welcome, Tiny, YOU otoh, ARE fun. Please share how you were able to get a script for 300mg Cyp a week.
That is all.

New Threads