What up, swole boys?

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been enjoying your forums for a couple months, so much info that other forums are afraid to discuss openly! I'm ready to dive into my first AAS journey. I've been skinny my whole life and after 2 years of working out, I've reach a bit of a plateau at 170lbs 16% body fat (I was 145 25% fat). Gains are still coming, but it's slow at this point. I'm obsessive with my macros and have an excellent diet. That part is no problem for me. I'm 41 years-old and being skinny my whole life I think others would be suspect if I was suddenly JACKED from Tren and test, lol. So I've decided my first AAS journey will be Dianabol. What do you think of this decision and should I start with 25mg a day? Also, I believe the half-life of Dianabol is short, so I've heard splitting the dose into 2 or 3 per day is wise, true or no?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1) Welcome to UGB.
2) You've only been lifting for 2 years. You've not yet plateaued. Eat more. Lift harder. Get closer to 200lbs before thinking about AAS.
3) You need to do more research. A DBOL only cycle would not be wise. Research why and post it up here. Being serious - not dressing ye down, I want ye to learn.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Listen to savage... hes giveing some wise words.... and other than what he said if you must open that door just run test at 500 a week.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, but it makes me wonder about this statement from gymrat on the thread regarding DBOL:
Steroid novices can achieve exceptional results over a period of 8-10 weeks with just 15-20 mg per day. After which, as results slow down, the dosage of Dianabol should not be increased but an injectable steroid such as Deca Durabolin in a dosage of 200 mg/week or Primobolan in a dosage of 200 mg/week should be used, in addition to the Dianabol dose. A complete switch to one of the two above mentioned compounds can also be made.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
we are swole "men" thankya very much :32 (10):

Speak for yourself. I want to be a Swole Mate

Here's the unsugar coated version of your welcome

If you ignore the advice given, you'll take some nonsense sissy cycle, shut down your natural T, gain 20 lbs of which 15 is water, crash hard, routine will fall off, you'll never be seen here again and spend your time telling the story about how you used to be jacked.

The most anabolic compound on da erff is what?
Food
Eat more. Trying to get the kcal number perfect is a fools errand so don't think you can bulk up without adding some of the squishy stuff.

Shittiest welcome, but it's a welcome

Reaction score
Speak for yourself. I want to be a Swole Mate

Here's the unsugar coated version of your welcome

If you ignore the advice given, you'll take some nonsense sissy cycle, shut down your natural T, gain 20 lbs of which 15 is water, crash hard, routine will fall off, you'll never be seen here again and spend your time telling the story about how you used to be jacked.

The most anabolic compound on da erff is what?
Food
Eat more. Trying to get the kcal number perfect is a fools errand so don't think you can bulk up without adding some of the squishy stuff.

Shittiest welcome, but it's a welcome

lol, it's not shitty at all. I appreciate the candor and not pussyfooting around!

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Absolutely I agree with what the others said
do some research and when you’re ready for your cycle a test only would be best 500mg or so is plenty for a first time user
there is plenty of threads on here about first cycle. From what you stated you may not be ready. At your age you may want to get your blood work done and see if TRT is needed if you are having any symptoms of low test

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, but it makes me wonder about this statement from gymrat on the thread regarding DBOL:
Steroid novices can achieve exceptional results over a period of 8-10 weeks with just 15-20 mg per day. After which, as results slow down, the dosage of Dianabol should not be increased but an injectable steroid such as Deca Durabolin in a dosage of 200 mg/week or Primobolan in a dosage of 200 mg/week should be used, in addition to the Dianabol dose. A complete switch to one of the two above mentioned compounds can also be made.
Wonder all you want but in no way shape or form is gymrat talking about running a dbol only cycle. Every cycle is run with test. First cycles are test only. You don’t plateau after 2 years. You don’t cycle without having a strong understanding of what you’re doing and why.

And we are not boys. That makes us sound like a bunch of young homos. And that’s reserved for FD.

Reaction score
Appreciate the tips. After reading what you guys said, I did some more research and it does sound like DBOL only is a bad idea. I'm eating like a horse and going to let this DBOL sit around until the time is right and I have some TEST.

New Threads