Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Hi everyone

Thanks for you replies - I really appreciate it

As you guys mentioned; This workout doesn't have much leg work, and that's true. But there is a reason for that.

The reason, simply, is that my thighs/glutes muscles are already enormous. I'm not joking, my legs are nearly twice the size of my upper-body. My legs are 73 cm each (28.7 inches). I would have said that it's genes, but no one in my family has as big leg muscles as I have.

But of course, it would be stupid not to work your legs efficiently. Should I add dumbbell lunges or DB lying hamstring curl, and just go a bit light on the weights?

(Since english isn't my first language, I apologize sincerely if I have made any mistakes. Please let me know if there is something you don't understand, so I can elaborate)
    Last edited by Thights2Big; 06-19-2019 at 06:46 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 664 Posts
    If you're happy with your legs, just do maintenance volume for them, and ficus on other goals. What you originally had written out for legs is probably fine.

Thanks
    Hey man, welcome to the UG! I like full body workouts to kickstart things or even to change something up. I travel for work from time to time and there are times when I will deviate from my push, pull, leg routine and just do a full body workout. I the variety above and I love using dumbbells. I would also use cables as well as they give you resistance throughout the entire rep range on certain exercises. I will say that you want to stick with a program long enough for it to work or start showing you some results. If you have been doing the same thing for 6 weeks and you don't really see anything as far as results in clothes fitting differently, visual results then you may want to change things up. Progressive overload is the name of the game. Lifting weights is HIIT. Supplement with cardio.

My 2 cents. There are a lot of badass dudes on this forum with proven track records of getting results. Pay attention to those guys, their posts and their opinions. Make friends and stick around.

I invite you to create a training log and update it regularly as these guys will provide you some encouragement, suggestions and it keeps me motivated.

Swole is the goal.

Thanks
    Have you tried North Brisbane pilates as a workout? It is effective.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12