My Test/Deca/A Bomb/IGF Cycle

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. I am currently keeping his journal on another board as well, but I wanted to post it here so that maybe I could get some additional feedback from members that may not know me on another board. I also like doing journals because it allows me to get to know some people and allow some poeple to know me!

STATS:
26 yo
Lifting for 4 years
162 lbs
9.8%
4th cycle

COMPOUNDS & PCT:All compounds are through Pinnacle to ensure the upmost quality.

1-4 Anadrol @ 25mg twice daily
1-16 test-E @ 312.50mg twice weekly
1-15 deca @ 200mg twice weekly
12-16 Anavar @ 25 mg twice daily
16-18 HCG Blast at amount to be determined
16-22 IGF-LR3 @ 50 mcg bi-laterally daily
18-22 clomid @ 25 mg twice daily
18-20 Nolvadex @ 20 mg twice daily
20-22 Nolvades @ 20 mg once daily

ancillaries
Aromasin @ 12.5 mg a day
Caber @ .5 mg every 3 days

BLOOD test
Blood was drawn 4 weeks prior to cycle and will also be drawn in week 6, 10, and 22.

DIET
I have researched the free nutrition information in the nutritional board. I used that as a jump off point for a conversation I had with a dietician I have hired locally. I didn’t want to list the whole diet up here because I didn’t figure it was the place. I can if you would like though. My macro nutrients are 3080/67/255.6/369 and they will change at my dietician’s discretion.

WORKOUT ROUTINE

Monday
Back and Biceps
Lat Pull Downs
Straight arm pull downs
Seated rows
Resistance cable pull ups
Dead lifts
Bicep curls pyramid burn downs

Tuesday
Chest and Triceps
Incline Dumbbell press
Flat dumbbell press
Decline barbell press
Cable butterflies
Machine butterflies
Over the head dumbbell triceps extensions
Rope extensions
Dips

Wednesday
Shoulders and Legs
Squats
Leg Press
Leg Extension
Leg Curls
Calf Raises
Dumbbell shoulder press
Upright Rows (trat)
Front Raises
Side Raises
Rear Raises
Shrugs

Thursday
Back and Biceps
Lat Pull Downs
Straight arm pull downs
Seated rows
Resistance cable pull ups
Dead lifts
Preacher curls wide
Preacher curls normal
Preacher curls close
Resistance curls

Friday
Chest and Triceps
Incline Barbell press
Flat Barbell press
Decline barbell press
Cable butterflies
Machine butterflies
Over the head dumbbell triceps extensions
Rope extensions
Dips

Saturday
Shoulders and Legs
Squats
Leg Press
Leg Extension
Leg Curls
Calf Raises
Dumbbell shoulder press
Upright Rows (trat)
Front Raises
Side Raises
Rear Raises
Shrugs

Comments, opinions, or anything else for that matter is welcome. I look forward to meeting a lot of new people and building a lot of muscle through this experience.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya brother excited to watch your gains

MTgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to your log! How tall are you?

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok. I guess I shoudl catch everyone up since this cycle started 14 days ago today.

Random woodies, amazing pumps, and veins that I have never seen before. No doubt that even in my limited experience, the Pinn. is good shit. It excites me too because I know at this point I am only feeling the A Bombs! Test and Deca have not even started to kick yet. I already feel like the hulk so I can't imagine how I will feel when the Deca and Test start kicking! Last cycle was BD so I am very glad to be working with something different this time around!

Up 8 pounds as of today. i get blood work done again in 2 weeks, but I have been running Aromasin at 12.5 mg a day since a few days after the start of the cycle so hopefully a good portion of that eight pounds is not water! I will post some before pics when I get home tonight. I also plan on taking some pics 4 weeks in at the end of the A Bombs. I am truly amazed at these results already. I am excited to share what i have done in this short 14 days!

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How tall are you??? I am running a very similar stack except winni instead of A-bomb. How far in are you??? I will check this one out for sure.

EDIT I must have done this post at the same time. 5'9'' gotcha

Z

Zeek

Sounds like you have some good stuff? which brand is this gear you are running?

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Running Pinnacle my friend. That is one of the main reasons for the log. I wanted to see if the hype was for real. I have been helping some of my local friends out with P for a few weeks now and they have been very pleased, but this is the first time I have tried them!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Couple more weeks intill.you feel the madness my friend

Reaction score
Bro!!! You are in good hands!!! Zeek my Pops!!! You should have known what brand gear he was running!!! Amazing pumps, weight gain after 2 weeks, random WOOOOOOODIES!!!! These are all things akin to Pinnacle !!!! And you know this!!!!

BTW, The Big pinnacle sale is begining tonight from what I understand!!!!! Keep Eyes peeled!!!!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro!!! You are in good hands!!! Zeek my Pops!!! You should have known what brand gear he was running!!! Amazing pumps, weight gain after 2 weeks, random WOOOOOOODIES!!!! These are all things akin to Pinnacle !!!! And you know this!!!!

BTW, The Big pinnacle sale is begining tonight from what I understand!!!!! Keep Eyes peeled!!!!

I might need the link please! :)

Reaction score
Should start tonight and run through NEXT monday. So like 9-10 days or something, but don't hold me to that!!! I have only gotten word from the BIG guy once today as they are BUSY like hell putting all this together!!!!

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome shoulder and leg day. I worked them today because I took yesterday off. I love these pumps and spider web viens I am getting on shoulder day! I would blame in on pwo supplements, but I did not drink anything today. Just the A-Bomb about an hour before I went. I always take it with my pwo meal.

As soon as I can figure out the best way to get around the small jpeg upload limits here, I will post some before pictures. I get blood work done a week from Friday and I will be interested to see my estro. I switched suppliers to save some money this time around on my ancillaries. I went with MP research supply. I believe they are a sponsor here. Only blood test will tell if the aromasin is doing its job. I feel like it is. My sex life is thriving and I don't feel watery.

Want to give props to my beautiful fiance. She was able to take it 4X today! Fuck yeah. Thanks baby and than you Pinnacle!

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Before pictures!

P10105602.jpg

P1010561.jpg

P1010541copy.jpg

P1010546.jpg

Sorry about the clothes. I do entertainment wrestling. I just pulled these from my last shoot.

Reaction score
Awesome shoulder and leg day. I worked them today because I took yesterday off. I love these pumps and spider web viens I am getting on shoulder day! I would blame in on pwo supplements, but I did not drink anything today. Just the A-Bomb about an hour before I went. I always take it with my pwo meal.

As soon as I can figure out the best way to get around the small jpeg upload limits here, I will post some before pictures. I get blood work done a week from Friday and I will be interested to see my estro. I switched suppliers to save some money this time around on my ancillaries. I went with MP research supply. I believe they are a sponsor here. Only blood test will tell if the aromasin is doing its job. I feel like it is. My sex life is thriving and I don't feel watery.

Want to give props to my beautiful fiance. She was able to take it 4X today! Fuck yeah. Thanks baby and than you Pinnacle!

I made my girlfriend go 23 times in a 1 1/2 hour session on Pinnacle Labs!!!! She does not fake it either so don't think about it!!!! You cannot fake what happens when she does!!!!!

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice night at the gym. Back and Bi's. I have to tell on myself though. My diet has been shit the past couple of days. I have not had my usual time to prep all my meals this week, and it was obvious today in the gym. My intensity level was down. I did not lose strength but I didn't gain any either since my last bi workout. Vascular as hell though. I guess my body is adapting to the drastic calorie drop.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This has me wishing I was running some drol right now :(

New Threads