New Cycle Layout (Advanced)

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
Whats up bros?

here is my next cycle..any ideas or comments appreciated.

Week 1-5
Anadrol 50mg/day

Week 1-10
Test Cyp 200/wk
Tren Ace 700/wk

Week 11-20
Test Cyp 600/wk
NPP 600/wk

Week 15-20
Winstrol 50mg/day

i have caber, adex, and liver protection on hand. Also keeping blood pressure and blood work in check.

I was debating running 600 Mast E, or 600 EQ for the whole 20 weeks in addition.

im not new to using gear or big cycles just want to see what yal think?

thanks.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
looks interesting for sure.
Mast would be a good addition. what are ur starting stats and your goals for this blast.
Always a plus to see what ur current physique looks like going into and running a cycle of this sort.
Also, what's your reasoning for running the test low 1st 1/2 then bumping it to 600 2nd 1/2?
Do you blast/cruise or are you trt?

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Im finishing up a similar cycle, but I did npp the first half and tren the 2nd half. With drol at the end.

Personally i like having my test the same mgs throughout with test c. Keeps things easier as far as consistent e2 levels and such.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I've run a similar blast, but had deca up front for the first 10 weeks and then switched to tren for the second 10 wks. Everyone knows I love mast and will probably never run another blast without it... Even if I were bulking...

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I would swap the npp and the tren around

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I would run the test, npp and drol first (and eq if you want to add that) and run the test, tren and winstrol afterwards (with mast if you want to add that

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Think I just found my next blast

I would run the test, npp and drol first (and eq if you want to add that) and run the test, tren and winstrol afterwards (with mast if you want to add that

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That tren at 700 will be loved.

Tren is magical at 800 for me; it just peels off body fat even if you don't do cardio.

Kill it man!

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback fellas.

i figured running tren and drol first to get the strength and size, then finish with npp and winstrol to keep the size but also dry out with the winny.

Cant wait!
Ps: probably going to add mast e 600 throughout just because i love how i feel on it and the way it adds to the physique

Gabriel

Reaction score
I hate winny(joints) but maybe the npp will help.....

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that.

Beware of that you will probably have very bad lipids LDL/HDL doing 10 weeks of orals. They will barely drop down to healthy levels in the 10 weeks between the Anadrol and Winstrol. Winstrol is probably the worst one in that regard, at least on my body.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Id go this route....

bulk than cut/recomp

I do like Eq and mast too, i would consider dropping winny for mast + low dose of clen/t3 (not a winny fan)...But at the same time, 20wks would be great amount of time for EQ to really shine.

we can kicks tires with this all day tho

Jymjunkie

Reaction score
I am considering doing the test, npp, drol first 10 weeks, then switch to tren/winny last 10..
would if be a waste to do 10 weeks of eq with the npp then switch to mast for the 10
weeks with tren? I know eq takes a while for effects...is there another alternative, short ester eq for example?

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback fellas.

i figured running tren and drol first to get the strength and size, then finish with npp and winstrol to keep the size but also dry out with the winny.

Cant wait!
Ps: probably going to add mast e 600 throughout just because i love how i feel on it and the way it adds to the physique

What is the end goal here? What is your diet looking like?

New Threads