Brefiks

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Two thoughts,

1. Just don't eat breakfast, although you say you can't make up for it later.

So then,

2. Ram that shit down your throat, feel nauseated for a bit and then get on with your day

I guess if I'm going to do the ramming it will be in the morning

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I eat at wakeup, 10, 12, 2, 4, 6, and 8. The better I get at my diet the more even my macros are at every meal. That makes life so much easier.

I also work out a bit after breakfast. When do you work out? Perhaps that is the issue?

Also, steak. I eat steak for breakfast. I used to just have a shake.
Shakes for me now are post workout, before bed, or if I am on the go or in a hurry.

Yeah, my quest is to make it so that I eat a bunch of even, medium sized meals like you're talking about, because bottom line i feel great eating that way.

I think what I'm getting from what everyone is saying is just to try to find something that you like eating in the morning.. I notice everybody has their go-to, I just have to find mine I guess.

Or shut up and stuff my face at night like pillar said

Thanks for the tips everyone

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
My entire breakfast is only 46g protein... How much protein are you trying to eat in that one meal?

I'd be happy with 35-40. It really doesn't sound like a lot, I'm going to just try to find something quick and force myself to eat early morning for a week and see if the habit sticks

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Oatmeal, dash of water 1 min in the microwave, splash of coconut water and sprinkle some protein shake

Can also just grab a case of high protein boosts. Has everything needed, tastes good and is like 3 gulps. They give that stuff to old folks in hospitals. Bit pricey but easy on the go

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem. I went with the shake and took some boiled eggs to work with me.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Breakfast is completely optional, my friend. I honestly can't remember the last time I ate before noon.

New Threads