Freshmeat

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
You’re not helping your case....

I won't hold that against ya if you ever have a car fix issue needing advice. Garage is my home, that type of gear head first

I had no clue what you meant. I googled it.

Sorry to derail your thread Adam!

I'm just keeping the thread on top so mofo's know to welcome AK considering he's connected

Reaction score
I won't hold that against ya if you ever have a car fix issue needing advice. Garage is my home, that type of gear head first

I'm just keeping the thread on top so mofo's know to welcome AK considering he's connected
I’m just ****in with yah. I can appreciate anything with wheels.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Adam. Jin says you're a good egg, that's good enough for me.

Nice opener by the way. I think you'll do just fine. Holla if you need anything.

Long

Elite
Reaction score
Heard about this Forum from a swole mf, so here I am.

Briefly about me, Im from Kansas USA but have been living in Japan for the past 3 years. I am now taking my finally two classes at Uni and graduate with an BA in Econ this Aug.

I study Japanese and can read pretty well.

I’ve been lifting for 6 years now and currently weight a lean 176lbs (78kg). I’ve been using resistance-bands at home for the past year with real weights once a week. I can bench 225 3 sets of 6. And despite inconsistent leg days I can still squat 285 1 set of 3 then 1x2

I swim a few times a week and commute by biking

My tdee is about 3,000

I just got an Anytime Fitness membership for my final 2 months in Japan and have been eating considerably more.

Since I’m in Japan I’ve been thinking about try juice before I head home. Needless to say, I need some guidance

Adam

Hello

Ren and stimpy

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. I've been out of the loop for awhile but welcome anyways.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
welcome! im the fat poptart eating guy that ironically knows a lot about losing weight..... glad to have ya here man!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome Brother!

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Next door to KS but long ass way from Japan.. hope you're getting settled in to the site and finding the info you're looking for .

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Welcome from gods country

New Threads