Lets talk about human grade anadrol

Z

Zeek

too many times I have been let down by UGL anadrol, what is the issue with producing a good quality drol for these raw manufacturers?

The hg drol that I have ran in the past was made by syntex (USA) many years ago and more recently I ran as in a few years back I ran these beauties with gret results

attachment.php

Also have used Hemogenim by Aventis laboratories (from Brasil). good quality
Anapolon Made me physically sick but the results were also impressive.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never tried anadrol!!! Rather run Gayavar!!! Lol

Z

Zeek

Gayavar is better over the long haul in actual gains but is is damn hard to compete with drol, dbol and the likes for instant gratification!! even if you do lose most of it when going off!

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gayavar is better over the long haul in actual gains but is is damn hard to compete with drol, dbiol and the lieks for instant gratification!! even if you do lose most of it when going off!

Shhh.. lets not speak of the inevitable loss of gains right now... let me enjoy this... lol

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I didn't lose much at all after anadrol and lost some fat with anadrol (while bulking).

I was sad from the strength loss post-anadrol though :( abombs make me strong as an ox

Z

Zeek

did you run an AI during the cycle to keep the water off?

as strange as this may sound, anadrol is a great cutter for me. Since I lose my appetite I can barely eat ;)

For what it's worth, I didn't lose much at all after anadrol and lost some fat with anadrol (while bulking).

I was sad from the strength loss post-anadrol though :( abombs make me strong as an ox

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
did you run an AI during the cycle to keep the water off?

as strange as this may sound, anadrol is a great cutter for me. Since I lose my appetite I can barely eat ;)

What up Zeek? My experience is like yours...same with d-bol. Run anast as that keeps water away and its pure gains.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No AI.

But-I do have some weird ass genetics; I either have shitty DHT receptors or shitty alpha 5 reductase enzymes, so I don't lose hair either (and I don't even have body hair cept for on my shins, head, face and pubes lmao).

I thank my native american genetics for lack of water and lack of hair loss; i must now go do the steroid/rain dance in my front yard

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hulk you left out an important detail about that roll with drol

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My training partner swears by anadrol. He gets absolutely zero negative sides he says, as opposed to dbol which he can barely stand due to sides. I always found that a bit odd.

But he's massive and vascular so maybe I should ask him where he gets his from!

New Threads