Dosing suggestions for this blend

Reaction score
I have a blend of test ace 80mg, tren ace 80mg, masteron 80mg. It’s recommended to pin 1ml twice a week. I was thinking 1/2 ml EOD. I’m also running 200mg/wk of test cyp, my TRT dose. Was gonna run some var or winstrol with it. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Assuming you have some experience with this stuff;
i would drop the cyp, run 1-1.5ml eod for 10 weeks, add the cyp back in 2 weeks before the blast ends

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a blend of test ace 80mg, tren ace 80mg, masteron 80mg. It’s recommended to pin 1ml twice a week. I was thinking 1/2 ml EOD. I’m also running 200mg/wk of test cyp, my TRT dose. Was gonna run some var or winstrol with it. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks
thats only 160mg of the blend a week ..thats not enough you want to pin that blend atleast mwf and get atleast 300mg a week

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Short esters once a week will see limited results.....

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
1 ml M-W-F.

For the record, I dislike blends.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont use blends but for some they serve a purpose. Getting multiple compounds into one vial is a time saver for many. Short compounds are typically taken 3 times a week.....

Seems you’d want to pin almost daily.

FD, what are your thoughts on blends? Are they actually true dosing or is it just whatever you draw at that time?

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Haven't seen anyone mention the peaks and valleys of actual serum hormone when you pin various esters @ various frequencies and how they effect benefits and undesirable side effects. Quicker esters like acetate and proprionate need more frequency to even out the peaks/valleys a bit. The eod you were thinking about in your OP is way better than what was recommended, and slightly better than 3 x week. Pinning these esters ed is ideal if you don't mind ed, but 3/wk or eod works for many.

You can visualize peaks and valleys of most hormones, most esters, most amounts, most pinning schedules by going to steroidcalc.com , a useful tool I got from PoB.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Care to share what else POB gave u?

Haven't seen anyone mention the peaks and valleys of actual serum hormone when you pin various esters @ various frequencies and how they effect benefits and undesirable side effects. Quicker esters like acetate and proprionate need more frequency to even out the peaks/valleys a bit. The eod you were thinking about in your OP is way better than what was recommended, and slightly better than 3 x week. Pinning these esters ed is ideal if you don't mind ed, but 3/wk or eod works for many.

You can visualize peaks and valleys of most hormones, most esters, most amounts, most pinning schedules by going to steroidcalc.com , a useful tool I got from PoB.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
^^^^^ they're like Beavis + Butthead on ......... steroids! :rolleyes:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pin 3x a wk, start slow and gradually build up.

Have you ever ran tren before...??

New Threads