Mast p or e?

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Was thinking of adding masteron, any opinions on which ester is better? And also does anyone here like proviron my bud suggested its use as well, I'm running test and eq at the moment.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Was thinking of adding masteron, any opinions on which ester is better? And also does anyone here like proviron my bud suggested its use as well, I'm running test and eq at the moment.

Its the same exact hormone.

Do you undersand the difference in ester and half-life?

No body can answer your question if you don’t include details like cycle length.

Considering you you want to run it with eq, however, prop seems like an odd fit:)

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Its the same exact hormone.

Do you undersand the difference in ester and half-life?

No body can answer your question if you don’t include details like cycle length.

Considering you you want to run it with eq, however, prop seems like an odd fit:)

Ya I didnt do a very good job on that question... sorry.
I'm running test e 300 twice a week and eq 300 twice a week, will be running it 16 weeks my buddy suggested I add it in and maybe proviron as well.... and yes I do understand the difference in ester and half life.... lol it may have just been a dumb question.... (I do that from time to time) i guess what I'm getting at is would either compliment the cycle at all... and i guess you answered the ester question already... thanks jin

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Lol it turns out if I would have just read previous posts I would have answered all my questions.... sorry guys i bit the pooch on this thread....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Proviron is basically oral mast. Pick one.

Mast E is probably your best option.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Lol it turns out if I would have just read previous posts I would have answered all my questions.... sorry guys i bit the pooch on this thread....

This is true of almost every question that gets asked. You are fine, don’t sweat it.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if its 10-12 wks +, E

if its 8-9 wks or less.......P

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I prefer mast e because less pinning but I do run longer cycles

New Threads